𝟒𝟐

Slow tempo music played on the speaker inside Urban Mama. It was a chill morning, the day going smoothly. Constance rub Amira back as she hang up clothes on the rack. She ended up going back to work after getting an okay from her doctor. She was eager to be back in this scenery since she missed it.

She missed stocking up on clothes and talking to customers about new inventory that was coming out. Seeing the little kids that came in singing along to the music being played. And just being around in her own shop. She was getting back in her groove and she was happy.

The door to her shop opened making the little bell ring. Raymond and his boys walked in, he started looking around until his attention landed on Constance. She was turned away from him, but he remembered the way her ass looked.

"I'll be back." He told his boys then started walking over to her. He lick his lips looking at her, but instantly frowned once he seen the baby strap she was wearing.

"So, you finally gave birth." He said, Constance quickly looking up. Once she seen him she roll her eyes.

"Jesus give me the strength." She muttered.

"What do you need?" She asked leaning on the rack.

"I see you still have that attitude. You know I could still fix that for you." He flirted, biting down on his lip. Constance just stared at him with no emotion.

"My attitude gets fixed everyday by another man, so I don't need you. So, leave me be." She waved him off before pulling the platform trolley to another rack.

"You saying that like I really give a fuck what ole dude does." He said, following after her.

"Well, you should."

"Nah, niggas don't put no fear in my heart." He told her and she roll her eyes.

"Honestly, what the fuck do you want cause your starting to piss me off." She told him aggressively looking over at him.

"I came here cause I gotta proposal for you." He said putting his hand in his pocket.

"What proposal?"

She watched as he reached in the back of his pants and taking out folded papers. He held it out in front of her, Constance attempting to take it but it moved it back.

"Seriously?" She asked and he smirk. "What is it?"

"It's your parental rights papers you wanted Alexandra to sign to give up her rights. Here, signed and sealed." He told her, Constance getting happy but not showing it.

"How I know she signed it?" She asked, since for some reason she didn't believe him.

"You don't believe?" He asked, raising his brow.

"No, I don't because I don't know you. Also, Alexandra is an asshole and kept refusing to sign it, so I doubt she did." She told him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Bummer, but she did end up signing them anyway. Her signature right here on this piece of paper."

"So, give it to me." she demanded.

He shook his head, "You see I can't do that sweetheart, cause I need you to do something for me first." He told her, giving her a smile afterwards.

"And what is that?"

"Your a smart girl, so you should already know. I wanna see how a girl like you got pregnant in the first place. You done had your baby, so you'll be able to do a whole bunch. So, whatchu say?" He asked, licking his lips.

"Fuck you honestly." She told him and he smack his lips.

"Ion know why you think I'm a hooker or some shit, but you got me all the way fucked up. I'm not doing shit with your ugly ass." She told him.

"So, I guess you don't want Dre then. Too damn bad." He shrugged his shoulders, putting the paper back in his pants.

"You was going so hard to get him, but when the opportunity comes you don't take it. That's sad." He shook his head and she glared at him.

"I really hate you and I don't even know you like that. Fuck you, fuck Alexandra and fuck dem damn papers. Now, get you and your damn boys out my store before I call the cops." She told him, completely pissed off.

Raymond chuckled, nodding his head. "Aight, but the proposal is still open for you ma. So, whenever you wanna change your mind just lemme know. I'll see you sweetheart." He gave her a wink then walked away from her.

Constance watched as him and his boys walked out the store.

"Amira, I hope your father is in the mood to do a drive by cause I am."

"Reports of retired Los Angeles Laker basketball player, Kobe Bryant, killed in helicopter crash

"Reports of retired Los Angeles Laker basketball player, Kobe Bryant, killed in helicopter crash. Authorities are still investigating such tragedy and it says there were others in attend as well."

Constance swiped down on her Instagram feed hoping for it to refresh. She was scrolling through social media until she seen a post about Kobe Bryant dying. She wasted no time putting the news on, only to see that it was true.

"His daughter was with him?" She asked herself seeing a post from a blog. She look up once Demetrius walked in the living room.

"I refuse to change shitty diapers again. How she get poop all up her back?" He asked sitting down next to her.

"I have to get her new pampers since the store didn't have any for preemies. People are saying his daughter was in the helicopter with him." She changed the subject looking up from her phone.

"Which one?" Demetrius asked.

"It doesn't say, but that's so sad." She frown getting off social media. It was too depressing to her and she didn't like it at all.

"Yeah, that is upsetting especially if his daughter was with him. Kobe out of all people though? I never seen that coming." He said laying in between her legs.

"I didn't either, a sad way to start off the week." Constance mentioned, changing the channel. She put a movie on then started playing with Demi beard.

"Why do I feel like 2020 bout to be terrible with everything that happened just in this first month."

"No foreal, we just gotta see."

a

a. feelings on Raymond?

b. thoughts? opinions? questions?