𝟏𝟑

*excuse mistakes*

"Ooh, you finna be a mommy and I'm 'bout to be an auntie!" Sanya squealed and Constance chuckled at her sister excitement. "I knew y'all were gonna get freaky on that trip."

Constance shook her head, "I was pregnant before the trip hon." Constance told her.

"Still your pregnant and I'm happy as fuck to be an auntie. Can I touch the belly?" Sanya asked, eagerly. Constance nodded her head unzipping her jacket.

Sanya touch her stomach, squealing again making Constance laugh. "Look I know you can't chose your gender, but this is your auntie Sanya and I want you to be a girl. If you come out as a baby boy that'll be fine, but I want my niece." Sanya talked to her stomach, Constance shaking her head.

"Why does everyone want me to have a girl?" Constance asked out of curiosity.

Everyone that she told all wished for the baby to be a girl. She wanted a baby girl as well, but would be happy with a son too. She was surprised Demetrius wanted a girl too. His reasoning simply because he wanted to treat her like a little princess and spoil her. Constance wanted to do the same.

"Because imma spoil the hell out of her and I wanna keep the family as just girls." Sanya answered, Constance nodding her head understanding.

Their whole family consisted of many girls. A few boys of course like uncles and grandfathers. But if they talked about cousins, it was mainly girls. Not one boy at all.

The door to the break room busted open and Aanya walked in, shouting. "So, you really just gonna do that stupid shit in my face?" She shouted into the phone causing Sanya and Constance to look at her.

"Your really a piece of shit Byron! I swear to god, I hate you!" Aanya voice cracked as she hung up the phone. She sat down in the chair, putting her head in her hands while she cried.

"Trouble in paradise?" Sanya asked leaning on the table.

Aanya look up at Sanya and roll her eyes, "It's not time for your bullshit Sanya. I'm going through something right now." Aanya remarked and Sanya roll her eyes.

"Right, you go through the same thing every other day. Nothing new." Sanya said, Constance hitting her side. Aanya stood up quickly walking up to her sister.

"You know what Sanya, I'm bout tired of your bullshit. If you have a problem with me, we can simply solve this shit right the fuck now!" Aanya angrily said getting in Sanya face.

"Not you tryna act tough because we both know you not bout that life Aanya. So, pipe the fuck down and continued crying over that bum ass nigga." Sanya retorted moving closer to Aanya leaving no space between them.

"Aight, y'all we're not about to do this." Constance stepped up to them, moving them away from each other.

"Back the fuck up Constance cause this don't have shit to do with you." Aanya pushed Constance back slightly, getting back in Sanya face.

"This does have shit to do with me cause y'all in my place of business acting up. We keep family issues at home." Constance told her, Aanya putting her attention on her.

"Oh, shut the fuck up Constance talking about family issues like it really involves you. Worry about ya stupid ass life and stay out of OUR family issues." She said pointing in between her and Sanya.

"You really lost your mind seriously. That nigga must've really boasted ya head up cause you don't act like this at all. Now, like I fucking said this is my business and we're not doing this shit here." Constance said more sternly.