𝟎𝟔

❤️Dads Angels❤️

𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞🥰: 𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭😂

𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭

𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞🥰: 😂𝐜'𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐟 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞

🙁𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢😘: 𝐮𝐦𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝

𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞🥰: 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭🙄

𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢😘: 𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞🥰: 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐂𝐢𝐂𝐢 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐮

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐀𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫
𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢😍: 𝐲𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫🙄

Constance shook her head at Aanya message then locking her phone. She leaned back in the chair looking around the airport that was packed with people. It was her first time flying out the country to a place she never been to before. She was nervous and anxious about the thought of flying, also the voices in her head were making things much worse.

"What if the plane crashed?"

"What if y'all died?"

"Your wish to die would come true."

"You'll finally be able to see your parents again."

"Don't you want to see your mother, Constance?"

"Jesus, please stop talking to me." she mumbled to herself. She look over seeing a little girl staring at her, she gave her a small smile before looking away. Demetrius finally came back and took a seat next to her.

"Took you an awfully long time to piss. Couldn't aim correctly?" she asked sarcastically. He faked laughed then pluck her forehead making her frown.

"You really didn't have to do that."

"My fault." He apologized, putting his arm around her. He kiss her forehead as she laid her head on his shoulder.

The two sat there waiting until their flight was called. They showed their tickets then proceed to get on the plane together. Demi put their bags up while Constance sat in their seats. Once he was finished, sat next to her.

"You ready baby?" he asked and she nodded her head.

She was hoping this vacation went well.