𝟐𝟒

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 (𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐)

Constance squealed a little as she look herself in the mirror. She was all jittery because today was her gender reveal. She was so happy, she could barely explain it. It was finally their day.

"Oh my god, I'm finna-" she stopped talking letting out another squeal of joy. She look at her growing belly in her pink dolly dress she was wearing with her braids up in a bun.

(her dress)

"Baby, are you done screaming at yourself?" Demetrius asked making her jump

"Baby, are you done screaming at yourself?" Demetrius asked making her jump. She turned towards him and let out another squeal making him chuckle.

"Nay, gonna be mad at us for being late so let's go woman." He told her putting his hand out.

She grabbed her purse then waddled over to him as quick as possible. Demetrius started laughing as she grab his hand and they walked out the room, heading downstairs. They made sure they had everything before walking out the house.

Demi opened the passenger door for her, helping her inside the car. She took out her phone and started taking pictures of herself.

"You excited baby?" Demetrius asked, pulling off and she nodded her head, excitedly.

"Yes, I'm so excited. I wanna see what Nay did, I think I might cry." She said then turned towards him. "Babe, if I cry don't laugh at me."

Demetrius started laughing and she frown. "Didn't I say don't laugh at me." She said and he continued laughing.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just curious as to why would you be crying?" He asked, glancing over at her.

"Well for two reasons. One, when I see what my best friend did for us. Two, when we find out the gender." She told him and he nodded his head.

"Valid reasons to cry, but I'm sorry imma end up laughing probably." He told her and she hit his arm.

"That's just disrespectful towards the mother of your child and your wife."

"I'm sorry, give me kiss baby." She lean over the armrest pecking his lips.

"We finna have so much fun."

They chilled in the car listening to music. Constance still taking videos and pictures throughout the whole car ride. They finally arrived at the building seeing Nay and Sanya standing outside. Once Demi parked the car, he helped Constance out.

"Sis!" Sanya exclaimed running over to her. They hugged each other tightly, rocking side to side.

"You look so beautiful." Nay said hugging her afterwards.

"Thank you and y'all look beautiful. Lemme guess girl and girl?" Constance asking seeing they were wearing pink.

"Of course, I need my niece." Sanya said and Constance chuckled.