𝟑𝟔

continued...

"She started to breath normally once we hooked her up to a breathing tube and her blood started to pump regularly. The bruises are minor and will be healed in just a few weeks. We still have to keep her in the hospital until we're completely sure, she's fine." The doctor told them.

Constance nodded her head, "When will we be able to see her?" She asked him.

"Not at the moment, since we're still doing tests. But, when it's safe to do so, I'll let you know. Anymore questions?"

"No, thank you though." She said before he walked off.

Constance let out a small sigh then went back to playing with Demetrius fingers. She had being doing so since they arrived at the hospital. It was something she did when she was nervous and right now she was beyond nervous. After talking to the doctor, two police officers walked over to them.

"Are y'all family of Aanya Ferguson?" One officer asked, holding onto his belt.

"Don't it look like it." Sanya remarked causing everyone to look over at her.

The male officer cleared his throat, "Okay, well we just have a few questions about the incident. So, if you don't mind-"

"We actually do mind." Sanya cut him off then standing up. "We mind because we literally spent a whole damn week talking to the police about what happened. My sister went to y'all everyday to see if y'all had any information, and all y'all did was sit on your phones. If your not going to actually help and instead sit on y'all asses all day, then we don't have nothing to talk about!"

"Sanya..." Trey said, grabbing her her hand, but she snatched it away.

"Ma'am, we're able to help now and that's what we're going to do. Now, we would love to know about the events that took place." The woman officer said as her partner took out his notepad.

"We just got a call from her sister saying where she was and we went to go get her. That's really all that happened." Demetrius explained, the woman nodding her head.

"Now, you claim you found her in an alleyway?"

"We didn't claim, that's where we found her." Demetrius answered, calmly.

"Okay, there's no need to get aggressive sir. We're just asking questions." The man said, Demetrius scrunching up his face.

"No one getting aggressive-"

"Sir, my partner here is just trying to help, so please relax." The woman told him and Demetrius smack his lips.

"Someone else talk to them cause this not gon' work."

Constance sigh getting up, "Listen, I'm tired as hell right now and y'all about to piss me off. We told y'all that we found her in an alleyway where her boyfriend left her and she also got raped by a random. We don't need to claim anything when we literally seen it ourselves. Now, all we need y'all to do is go arrest her boyfriend for domestic violence." Constance told them.

"Well, we're not sure if it's domestic violence. That's why we're trying to find that out."

"It is domestic violence, she literally have bruises all over her body. Plus, we're telling you what happened, so why are you questioning it?" She asked, starting to getting mad.

"That's just what we have to do ma'am. Now, who are you claiming that abused her?" The man proceeded. Constance look back at Demetrius who shrugged his shoulders.

"Her boyfriend, Byron Mosley. He's the one that been hitting her and doing other things. He deserved to be shot and kill for doing what he did to my sister, and if y'all not going to do that then we have nothing to talk about." Sanya said, both officers staring at her.