𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟖 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

*chapter is long, excuse mistakes if any*

Constance & Demetrius

Laughter echoed throughout the house which came from the backyard. Demetrius made noises as he raised Amira in the air, her giggling filling the air. He put her back in the water, repeating his actions for her.

"Look CiCi, I'm swimming!" Liam exclaimed as Dre helped him paddle.

Constance smile, blocking the sun from her eyes as she watched him. She put her attention on Demetrius and Amira who were taking turns splashing each other with water. She chuckled, shaking her head then rubbing her belly.

Eight months had past since the wedding and it wasn't a surprise Constance ended up pregnant again. A whole week with the newlyweds at an island by themselves, what could possibly be the outcome of that. They were expecting their first boy, twin boys at that.

Not only were they expecting two new members, they also gained two more too. That's right, Constance and Demi ended up getting custody of both Dre and Liam. The judge ended up ruling in Dre favor and didn't sentence him to anymore time. He simply let him off because Dre begged him to. He had learned his lesson and didn't want to do anymore time.

He had came to his senses and realized there was no need to be partaking in illegal activities. With the right words and the constant begging, the judge finally decided it was okay to let him go. Which then started the process of getting him under their care which was easy. Alexandra was forced to give up her rights since she was found unfit to be a mother to him. And she had to listen to the police.

Dre was sent home to Constance and Demetrius and it was the most emotional day for them. It was just them four for a few months until recently Octavia and Remy decided to let Liam be with Demi. They were growing old and couldn't possibly take care of a toddler anymore.

With their family growing, the couple decided that their life in Detroit was coming to an end, and they ended up moving to New York. They choice New York simply because Constance wanted to be back home. She also wanted the kids to have a new scenery as much as her and Demi wanted one. So, New York was their go to and life was doing good for them. And career wise?

They both were doing good too.

Constance closed her shop in Detroit and reopened in New York. It was doing much more better then in Detroit. Sales were through the roof with about three hundred people shopping there total in just a month. She was looking to doing fashion shows just to get herself out there more, but she was taking it one step at a time.

And as for Demetrius, he ended up giving his shoo to Cannon and reopen in NY. He also found it better to work out in the city, it was bigger and gave them more opportunities. Business was doing good, he even tattooed Philly rapper Meek Mill when he was in the city. It was an unexpected surprise he couldn't possibly to decline.

Constance couldn't be anymore thankful than she already was. She had her own small family...

The Brooks family

*

Sanya & Treyvon

"Babe, hurry up!" Trey shouted, leaning on the car door.

"Don't rush me!" Sanya said back once she finally walked out the house. She hurried to the car, Trey opening the door for her.