𝟎𝟖

Their vacation ended faster than expected and they were finally back in Detroit. As much as neither one of them wanted to admit it, they both had a feeling things were only going to get worse from here. After Demetrius got done loading the car, he shut the trunk then got in. He put the key in the ignition then pulled off once he was settled.

The car was silent between Constance and him. Since their argument on the beach, they stopped talking to each other. More like Constance stopped talking to him. Demetrius wanted to talk everything out, but she just ignored him.

It was getting to the point where Demetrius was questioning whether their relationship was worth it or not. He love Constance with a passion, she was the love of his life. But, the constant arguing and her distancing herself from him was getting tiring. He understood she was depressed, people get depressed all the time.

He just wanted to help her out and be there for her like he had promised. But, he found it difficult to do so when it seem like she didn't even want the help.

Not even a little bit.

And for Constance, she was going through it on the inside. Even though she was putting on a tough and I don't care front, she was dying on the inside. She wasn't even her old self anymore. Ever since the whole killing with her parents, it was like a brand new Constance was born because of that trauma. And it wasn't a good and improved version of her.

No, it was a depressing and mean version. She didn't like how she was acting towards her family especially Demetrius. She knew for sure their relationship was almost over because of her. She was trying so hard to bring her old self back before her relationship was done for.

But, it was hard when it felt like she was sinking into a black hole.

"I just wanna be my old self again." she thought to herself as she wipe her tears.

Finally pulling up to the house, Demetrius parked the car and they got out heading inside. Feeling the need to throw up, Constance rushed down the hall going to the bathroom. She shut the door then bent down in front of the toilet, puking her guts out.

What ever happened to her?

Sitting on the bed, Constance scrolled through the same three apps bored to death

Sitting on the bed, Constance scrolled through the same three apps bored to death. Looking up from her phone, she seen Demetrius sitting on the edge of the bed playing the game. Since they came home he hadn't talked to her.

They actually stayed away from each other. This was the longest they were sitting in the room with one another and Constance wanted to talk to him badly.

"You know he doesn't want you anymore." the voice in her head spoke as she stare at Demetrius back.

"Your going to end up lonely just like me." she heard her mother voice. "Your dad left me, so he's going to leave you too."

"So, your just going to ignore me all day?" Constance asked, trying to block out her mother's voice.

"I mean you were the one ignoring me in the first place." Demetrius replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay, but you didn't even put in the effort." She remarked, Demetrius sigh ending his game.

"I did put in the effort, but you kept ignoring me." he told her, turning off his console since he already knew where this was heading. He wasn't in the mood to argue with her at the moment. He just wanted one night with no fighting and them just chilling instead.

"That effort was fucking terrible if you ask me and where are you going?" she asked watching as he got off the bed. He ignored her which made her get off the bed and walk over to him.

"Demetrius, I know you hear me talking to you." she raised her voice, Demetrius sigh looking at her.

"Constance, I really don't want to argue with you so I'm removing myself from this conversation and going downstairs." he told her, shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm removing myself from the conversation, oh fuck off Demetrius." she mocked him, rolling her eyes. "If your leaving then why are you still here?" she asked, rolling her neck.

Demetrius shook his head, "You a trip foreal, C." was the last thing he said before walking out the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Don't slam my fucking door." she shouted then going back on the bed. She grabbed her phone about to go back on Instagram, but decided not to.

She toss her phone beside her then laid down on the bed. "Fucking asshole."

Happy Valentine's Day to you guys

Happy Valentine's Day to you guys. I'm single, so my readers are my Valentine's along with my family so yeah❤️

a. thoughts? opinions? questions?

b. it's going to get better y'all so please bare with me🙂