𝟑𝟏

Constance bite her lip as she slowly and steadily, reach her hand in Demetrius jacket pocket. Once she felt his keys, she attempted to quietly grab them and pulled them out.

"CiCi..." Liam exclaimed and she shush him. Once she had ahold of Demetrius keys, she let out a relieved sigh then grabbed her purse.

"Hurry before he wakes up." She whispered, motioning for Liam to follow her. She grabbed the key card off the dresser then they both left out the room.

"Are we-are we going to get in trouble?" Liam asked as they rushed down the hall.

"If we get caught..." Constance began, pressing the button on the elevator then look down at Liam. "...so let's not get caught, okay?" she asked, he smile nodding his head.

The doors opened and they stepped on, this time having the elevator to themselves. Liam eagerly pressed the lobby button since Constance allowed him to. She watched as he started being jittery and constantly moved around. She chuckled, shaking her head.

Finally reaching the lobby, the door opened and Liam grabbed Constance hand. They stepped out and walked down the hall.

"Good morning." The lady at the counter greeted Constance.

"Good morning." she replied back.

"Good morning!" Liam repeated after Constance, waving at the lady. She chuckled waving back at him before they walked out the building.

Constance unlock the car then opening the back door for Liam. She helped him get in his booster seat, buckling him up. Once she got him settled, she got in the car herself putting on her seatbelt. She put the key in the ignition, starting it up then putting the radio on.

"You ready pooh?" She asked looking back at Liam. He nodded his head giving her a huge smile.

She chuckled, putting the car in drive then pulling off. She didn't have a particular destination in mind, she just wanted to see her hometown again. Look at everything that changed in the last years or so and remember the past.

Young Constance giggled as she chase after the butterfly. She push past people causing them to mumbled insults at her, but she didn't care. She was more worried about catching the pretty, blue butterfly that caught her eye.

She wasn't even sure where she was, but her young mind didn't care about that. She finally got close to the butterfly and reached up to touch it. She giggled once it started flying around her. A bright light shined causing her to put her attention on it. She watched the butterfly fly over to the light and disappearing. A womanly figure stepped out from the light, Constance barely making out her face.

"Wanna see more?" she heard the woman say. Constance stare at the light not responding.

"It's okay, don't be frightened. There's more butterflies you can see where we're going." The woman said making Constance smile.

The woman started walking and Constance followed after her. She knew she shouldn't go with strangers, but the soothing voice from the woman made her trust her. As Constance continued following after the lady, she was unaware that was she walking to the water. Every step she took, she got closer to the water

The woman look back at her, "Come on." she said. Constance nodded her head and she instantly fell in the deep water.

She started struggling trying to come up, but couldn't. She saw the bright woman again, this time with her hand extended out.

"Grab my hand sweetheart. We're going home." The woman told her. Just as Constance was about to grab her hand, she was grabbed and pulled out the water.