𝟐𝟓

Constance slam her hands on the counter, Demetrius slowing looking up at her.

"I told you I was visiting Dre today right?" she asked him, he slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah, you told me that nine times already." He answered and she tuck in her lips, lowering her head.

Tapping her nails on the counter, she look around chewing on her tongue. "I'm visiting Dre today." she repeated out of nervousness.

"Ten times." Demi remarked, putting his bowl in the sink and rinsing it out.

"Baby, if your scared to go just say that." He told her as she walked over to him.

"I am, I'm scared that imma end up breaking down when I see him. And then when I realize I can't leave with him, imma cry even more. Why the fuck am I so emotional?" Constance poke out her bottom lip while it quivered.

"Baby, your mood swings are wild." He told her wiping her tears.

"I know, I fucking hate it. I feel like a baby." she mumbled, crossing her arms.

He kiss her forehead, "Well, your my baby regardless of your mood swings. You okay now?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I'm also going to see my therapist today. And it's going to be my last session for awhile." She told him.

"Last session? Your going to be done with her?"

She shook her head, "No, but her and her family are taking a trip so she won't be back until the beginning of September. So, I won't be able to see her but she gave me other therapist, she worked with that I can go to if I really need to talk." She explained and he nodded his head.

"Okay, you think you'll be good without talking to her?" He asked, she tuck in her lips then nodding her head.

"Yeah, I think so. I'll just talk to you instead if that's fine?"

"You already know it is mamas, so you don't have to ask. I gotta get going though beautiful, you be careful and let know when you get there." he told her, pecking her lips.

"I love you..." he began pecking her lips again. "And I love you too princess." he continued kissing her belly.

Constance smile, "We both love you baby. Have a good day at work." she told him before he walked out.

Once he left out the house, she look down at her stomach rubbing it.

"Let's go see your soon to be adoptive brother."

"We got this princess, we're not going to cry." Constance talked to her daughter as she waited.

She heard the door open making her look up. She seen an officer first then once he stepped out the way, she seen Dre. They made eye contact and a smile grew on both their faces. She got up as quick as possible just as he ran over to her. They greeted each other in a tight, embracing hug.

"Hi, baby." Constance said, her voice breaking slightly. They pulled away from each other, staring at one another. Dre eyes started to water and Constance poke out her lip.

"Aww, Dre baby...don't cry." She sniffed, wiping his falling tears as she cry herself.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, she continued wiping his tears. "I wanna go home."

"I know baby, I know. And your going to come home soon baby, I'm working on it. I promise you'll be home soon." She told him, cuffing his face.

"I promise."