𝟐𝟎

*imagination is key guys*

❤️𝟑𝟕,𝟓𝟗𝟗💬𝟐,𝟏𝟑𝟒↗️𝐝𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬_: 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲❤️𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐,𝟏𝟑𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

❤️𝟑𝟕,𝟓𝟗𝟗💬𝟐,𝟏𝟑𝟒↗️
𝐝𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬_: 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲❤️
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐,𝟏𝟑𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Screams were heard as Constance and Nay ran into each other arms. They hugged each other tightly, rocking back and forth. Small screams still coming from them as people inside the airport look at them weirdly.

"Oh my god is that a baby bump?" Nay exclaimed once they pulled away.

"Yes ma'am." Constance chuckled spinning around, giving her a full view of her.

"Awww, bestie." Nay cooed, poking out her bottom lip and looking at her. "I can't believe your going to have a baby."

"I know, I couldn't believe it either. But, Mr.Brooks and I are expecting our first baby." Constance said rubbing her belly.

She had officially hit the start of her fifth month. Like her doctor told her, her second trimester was pretty easy so far for her. Her baby bump was coming in and soon it was going to get bigger and more complicated, but she was ready for it.

"Y'all are too damn cute!" Nay cooed, pulling Constance in a hug again.

"But, congratulations love. I'm sad we can't do hot girl shit." Nay frown and Constance chuckled.

"Who said we couldn't?"

"Oh yeah, we turning the fuck up this summer. But, let's get going love cause we have a lot to catch up on." Nay grabbed her suitcase and they started walking out the airport.

"You do know while I'm down here, imma spoil and take care of you." Nay told her, Constance shook her head chuckling.

"That makes you and Demetrius." Constance said as they walked out and headed to the car. They started putting the bags in the truck.

"Hmm, imma spoil you more than him though because I'm the best friend." She said shutting the truck then they both got in the car.

Constance stuck the key in the ignition, starting it up. "Soo, are you doing a gender reveal or no?" Nay asked getting excited. Constance shrugged her shoulders, pulling off.

"Ion know really, I'm leaning more towards no because I think it's pointless." Constance answered, Nahomie gasped dramatically.

"Girl, a gender reveal is not pointless. A lot of people have gender reveals and I think as your first baby, you should have one too." Nay told her.

"Yeah, we were also thinking about having a baby shower. But, I don't want to be seen as greedy for having both you know." Constance mentioned, Nay nodding her head understanding.