𝟒𝟖

Jamaica (One year later...)

Constance took a deep breath, staring at herself in the mirror. She ran her hands down the front of her dress, smiling to herself. Her hair curled to the middle of her back and her face beat with a little bit of makeup.

 Her hair curled to the middle of her back and her face beat with a little bit of makeup

(her dress^)

The room door opened and Nay, Sanya and Aanya walked in. Sanya holding Amira on her hip.

"You look so beautiful." Aanya complimented, walking up to her.

"Thank you. Lemme see my baby." Constance cooed, taking Amira who reached out for her.

"Are you ready sis?" Sanya asked, fluffing the tail of her dress so it was straight. Constance sigh, staring at herself in the mirror again.

"Your not having second doubts are you?" Nay asked standing beside her.

"Oh no, I'm not. I'm going to marry this man, I'm just shocked that I'm really about to do this. I'm really about to marry the man of my dreams." She said feeling herself about to cry already.

"No crying yet, CiCi." Nay told her, fanning her eyes for her. Constance chuckled looking at Amira who was in her pretty pink ruffle dress.

A knock came from the door causing them to look back.

"Is it okay for me to come in?" Remy asked, peeking his head in.

"Yes, Remy it is." Constance told him and he walked in the room.

"We have to get started now ladies." He told them, fixing his suit.

"Right, let's get going." Nay said taking Amira from Constance. They all gave her a hug before leaving the room leaving just Remy and her.

Remy shut the door then walked over to her. "You look beautiful, Constance." He told her giving her a smile.

"Thank you Remy. How's Demetrius doing? Is he alright? Is he-"

"No, sweetie." He cut her off already knowing what she was about to ask. "He's not having second doubts. Honestly, he started to get a little teary eyed at the thought of marrying you."

Constance chuckled lightly, turning back to the mirror and looking at herself. Remy grab her hand, holding it and she look up at him.

"I'm ready."