𝟐𝟕

*imagination is key loves*

(𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢⬇️)

~𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞~

❤️𝟓𝟒𝟖,𝟎𝟒𝟑💬𝟑𝟑,𝟏𝟔𝟒↗️𝐜𝐢𝐜𝐢_𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲❤️ 𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

❤️𝟓𝟒𝟖,𝟎𝟒𝟑💬𝟑𝟑,𝟏𝟔𝟒↗️
𝐜𝐢𝐜𝐢_𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲❤️ 𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝟑,𝟏𝟔𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲: 𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞💗

Constance tuck in her lips giving Demetrius the death stare. "Demetrius Levi Brooks, I swear if you splash water on me one more damn time imma send you to ya maker." she told him sternly making him, Jayden and Cannon laugh.

"That's how you know she's pissed, she said the whole government." Cannon remarked and she roll her eyes.

"You too William and Jayden. Keep fucking with a pregnant woman and you'll be extinct." She told them and they both put their hands up.

"Ion even wanna play no more." Cannon said.

Demetrius shook his head, "Why you being so mean?" He asked, leaning on her legs.

"Cause y'all keep messing with me knowing I can't do anything. But, until Sanya and Nay get here. They're going to beat y'all asses." she told him and he chuckled.

"They not gon' do shit, I'll beat the both of them up." He said, Constance scoffed.

"Yeah, aight."

"Yeah, aight." He mocked her and she smile, shaking her head.

"Why you not getting in? You scared or something?" he asked, rubbing her thigh and she stale face him.

"I'm not scared of water." She told him and he suck his teeth.

"Amira, I think mommy scared of water." Demetrius said, talking to her belly. "Which is crazy cause she grown as hell and scared of water." he continued and Constance hit his head.