𝟐𝟏

*excuse mistakes*

William sigh opening his front door, "What I tell you about popping up to my house?" he asked stepping aside and letting Aanya in.

"What? I can't come over anymore?" she asked with an attitude. William roll his eyes, shutting the door and locking it.

"Did I say that?" he asked, tilting his head.

"You might as well with the way you said it." She remarked rolling her neck. William sigh, not bothering to argue with her.

"Okay, do you know what time it is?" He asked and she shook her head. "Yeah, well it's two in the morning and your at my house for what?"

She roll her eyes, "Because I wanted to see you, is that a crime?" She asked crossing her arms, squinting her eyes at him.

"Not a crime, but it sure is a problem when I have to get up in six hours for work. But, people with nothing to do wouldn't understand that." William mumbled.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" She asked, William shook his head walking past her.

"Nothing, Aanya." He answered walking upstairs, Aanya following after him. They walked in his room, William plopping on his bed face first.

"What's up with everyone lately?" Aanya questioned taking off her shoes.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" William muffled since his face was buried in his pillow. Aanya took off her the rest of her stuff then got in the bed next to him.

"Why is everyone being an ass to me lately? First it's Sanya and Constance now it's you. Like what the fuck honestly?"

William look over at her, "Aanya, have you ever sat down and actually thought to yourself why we acting the way we act?" He asked her and she roll her eyes.

"Yeah, because y'all all some damn haters and don't support me and my relationship."

William scoffed, "Yeah, we're hating on a relationship that's toxic as fuck." He said smartly, laying back on his pillow.

"Not hating, but y'all acting like assholes towards me. I haven't done shit to any of y'all."

"You haven't done shit? Did you tell Sanya that you didn't give a fuck about her and just cause y'all twins, y'all don't have to do everything together? Didn't you also tell Constance that if y'all mom was here, she would say she's worthless? How about you using me for sex and shit?"

"I'm not using you for sex."

"Really? So, why every time you come over it's in the middle of the night?" He asked her, she tuck in her lips not answering.

"My point exactly. You can pretend all you want, but I'm not stupid nor am I like that nigga you fucking with. I tried helping you and so did your sisters, if you wanna stay with that nigga then be my damn guest. You your own person and can think for yourself. You wanna keep dealing with all that cheating and shit, I don't give a damn. I, however, want you to get your head screwed on right so you can start thinking for your damn self again. Cause in the end, that nigga will come and go while your family will be there forever whether you like it or not."

"So, what are you trying to say?"

"Read between the lines, Aanya, and figure it out. In the mean time, if you wanna come over for dick just say that instead of doing all this unnecessary bullshit." he told her, she sigh then climbed on top of him.

She leaned down towards him then kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry." she apologized.

"You apologizing to the wrong person. You should really apologize to Constance and Sanya, especially Constance." he told her and she roll her eyes sitting up.