𝟐𝟑

"I want a tattoo, on my ass." Tati exclaimed, barging in the room.

Demetrius sigh, "Of course you do, Tati." He said, shaking his head.

She smile pulling up her dress, "Do I need to take my panties off?" she asked already in the process of taking them off.

"No."

"Whoops, looks like it's already off." she shrugged her shoulders, climbing on the chair. Demetrius shut his eyes praying to himself.

He let out another sigh grabbing his things then turning around to Tati. He roll his eyes seeing she was smiling at him.

"Imma need you to lay on your stomach." He told her.

"Ooh, back shots I love those." She said turning on her back, he roll his eyes again sitting in his chair.

"How come you couldn't go to Cannon?" He asked and she suck her teeth, looking back at him.

"He left." She answered.

"And TJ? Zack? Romana? There's other people here." He told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"TJ is ugly and I don't want him touching me. I think Zack is gay and Romana is a white bitch, so your my only option." She said, Demetrius shook his head not even bothering to go there.

"Okay, Tati." He said putting on his gloves then proceeded to sanitize her area and started her tattoo.

"Sooo, you know after my tattoo we can have some fun." She said looking back at him.

"Tati, I'm not sure if your just plain stupid, but I literally told you this shit several times. I'm married, so I don't want to do anything with you at fucking all." He told her and she frown.

"You can't possibly tell me that your going to deny me for her."

"But, I am telling you that right now and other times as well. I don't want to rude, but your a hoe Tati." He told her bluntly and she laughed.

"So, I'm a hoe because I love messing with men. That's crazy." she remarked, shaking her head.

"Tati, do you really know why multiple men like messing with you?" He asked her.

"Because I'm fine as fuck, duh. And because I'm a bad bitch."

Demetrius shook his head, "No, it's because your easy. If a dude came up to you right now and said that he wanted to fuck, you would agree. Your just plain easy and they know when they mess with you, your not going to question them." he told her truthfully.

"I mean why would I question them? They're dicks be big and they know how to fuck. Why constantly be with one women when you can be with multiple?"

"I think your missing the part to the whole situation. Your in the wrong for messing with men that's in a relationship, the man in the wrong as well. But, your a woman and you should have respect for yourself and not mess with a guy in a relationship. Instead of messing with men that are already taken, go with someone that's single. I'm sure your going to get the same outcome."

"Nah, single men are boring. They don't have anyone to go home to, so I can't be petty. Whereas a guy that's taken will go home to his girl, lay next to her with my pussy juices all over his dick. It's like a two for one package deal, you know."

"No, I don't know and I'm not going to know cause I don't care. I'm happy with my wife and that's the end really." he told her, shrugged his shoulders.

No matter how many times the two would get into, he was never leaving her. He just couldn't. How could you leave a woman that been down for you since the beginning?