𝟑𝟕

*excuse mistakes if any love*

"Down to ride 'til the very end, is me and my boyfriend

"Down to ride 'til the very end, is me and my boyfriend." Constance sung as she organized the pampers in the drawer.

She continued singing the song as she danced a little. Demetrius snuck up on her, wrapping his arms around her making her jump.

"Jesus Levi!" she exclaimed turning around to him. "You have one more damn time sneaking up on me and imma punch you in your shit." she threatened, he smack his lips

"Didn't you already do that though?" He asked leaning on the dresser.

"Yeah, I did. I thought you would learn your lesson, but obviously you didn't." She remarked, rolling her neck.

"You know Amira need to come ASAP, so we can fight cause you been coming crazy these nine months." He told her, she flip him off then slowly got down on the floor.

"Nigga, I will beat your ass in a fight. Don't underestimate me." She told him finishing up folding the rest of the baby clothes.

Demetrius sigh, shaking his head and sitting down in front of her. "You know the ones that talk a lot of shit, usually can't fight. And I don't wanna be an asshole to my own wife, but I will beat your ass with no effort." He told her, laughing afterwards.

Constance mugged him, "You love talking shit, so give me a time and place and I gotchu."

"Aight, let's see you could be due anytime. So, let's say a week after you give birth. You and I in the backyard, you choose the time."

"Whenever I put Amira down for a nap, you have my attention." She told him and he nodded his head.

"Gotchu and don't run scared either when the time come."

"Best believe I won't. Now, rub my feet for talking shit." She told him putting her feet out to him.

"You lucky you my wife cause ion do feet." He said rubbing her feet and she smile.

"Mhm, you knew better. Whatever daddy says, you do. Period." She said, swiping under her neck.

"Yeah, aight. But, I wanna talk to you about something though. It's pretty important and been on my mind lately."

Constance nodded her head waiting for her to continue. He cleared his throat then proceed to talk.

"So, you know your promise ring right? I gave it to you because of course, I made a promise to always be there for you no matter what. I also gave it to you because I wanted to promise you that one day that I'll ask for your hand in marriage. It's been four years and I have a feeling you think I would never do it-"

"I don't think that though." She cut him off.

"Yeah, but I feel as though you do and ion like that feeling. Plus, I made a promise and I tend to keep all my promises regardless of what it is." He said and she nodded her head.