𝟏𝟎

*long chapter, sorry in advance, excuse mistakes if any*

"Vroom, vroom, vroom." Liam made car noises as he pretended to drive his toy car around the room.

He dropped the car seconds later then ran over to his other toys. Demetrius watched as he threw all of his toys on the ground before attempting to climb on the shelf.

"Okay, Liam get down before you hurt yourself." Demetrius told him, but Liam ignored him.

"If you don't get down then you won't go see Constance." Demetrius said and Liam quickly got down, running to him.

"W-W-We go see Constance?" Liam asked standing in front of Demetrius.

He nodded his head, "Yes, we'll see her when she gets off work." Demetrius told him.

"Can we see her now?" Liam asked, fidgeting as Demetrius try to put on his jacket.

"Kiddo, can you stop moving real quick." Demetrius told him and Liam did as told letting him put in his jacket. Once he zipped up his jacket, he put Liam hood on then stood up.

"You ready?"

"To see Constance?"

"We're going to eat first then we'll see Constance, okay?" Demetrius asked and Liam nodded his head then running out his room.

Demetrius shook his head, "Jesus, this boy is energetic." he muttered leaving the room as well and walking down the hall.

"I'm going to see C-C-Constance, Miss Octavia!" Liam exclaimed going up to Octavia.

"That's great." Octavia replied, giving him a small smile. She put her attention on Demetrius who walked over to her.

"You okay?" He asked her, she nodded her head.

"What about Pops?" he asked next and she sigh, lowly.

"He's not good at all, but I'm trying to keep him together. Thank you for taking Liam out today. I know watching him and Remy is going to be hard." Octavia mentioned, shaking her head.

"Yeah, I know and your welcome ma. I know his crazy energy was going to be hard to deal with him."

"Yes it was. I talked to Darnell family though and they said they'll be here as soon as possible. I'm hoping we have enough money for his funeral." Octavia mentioned, rubbing the bridge of her nose.