𝟐𝟐

*excuse mistakes*

"You still ignoring me?" Demetrius asked looking at Constance who was in the bathroom. She ignored him turning the light off then walking out.

"I'm taking the silence as a yes." He answered for himself. She kept ignoring him grabbing her purse then walking out the room.

He sigh, getting up and following after her, "Babe, it's been three days now. You can't stay mad at me." He told her, but she kept ignoring him. He tuck in his lips looking at Sanya who chuckle lightly.

"Constance..."

"Imma be in the car Sanya, while you do whatever you need to do. But, don't take forever cause we have an hour and thirty minute drive to Bay City, so hurry up." Constance told her before walking out the house.

Demetrius let out another sigh then look up, "God, please help me with my stubborn and angry pregnant wife." he remarked, Sanya chuckled walking up to him.

"Relax, she'll get over it sooner or later. And I doubt she's mad just a little frustrated though. The whole thing is an upset really, but I think she's only mad because you didn't take her feelings into consideration. Did you ever stop and think about where she was coming from?" She asked, raising her brow.

"Not really, but-"

"But, nothing. Just because Dre isn't her actually kid doesn't mean anything. They had a mother-son relationship even though they weren't related. Just take a moment and understand where she's coming from. That's all, cool?" She asked and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, cool. Are you high?" he asked and she smile hugely.

"Shush, don't make a sound." she shush him and Demetrius chuckled. "We'll be back late D, so don't wait up!" she exclaimed heading towards the door then walking out.

She skipped to Constance car, opening the passenger door and getting in.

"Took you long enough." Constance said putting the car in drive. She pulled off once they all were both settled.

"Well, I'm sorry. I was busy telling my brother what he did wrong and how to get you to talk to him again." Sanya told her and Constance roll her eyes.

"I doubt imma talk to him at the moment." She said and Sanya smack her lips.

"That's a lie, your going to by the end of the day. You need to stop being stubborn and understand where he's coming from. He wasn't trying to hurt him more like help him, but his approach was wrong. So, by the time we get back y'all gonna be talking again."

"Hmm we'll see, now put on some music while we drive for an hour."

"Ooh, party up in here!"

After driving for an hour and thirty minutes, they finally arrived at their grandparents house

After driving for an hour and thirty minutes, they finally arrived at their grandparents house. They got out the car, hearing loud music coming from the house.