𝟐𝟔

*𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲😊*

Demetrius pulled back the blanket then kissing Constance cheek. "Baby, wake up." he said softly kissing her again.

"Mmm, baby it's too early for this. Let's try tomorrow." she said in a raspy like voice.

He chuckled, "Nah, wake up baby. I need to give you something." he kiss her again then laying next to her. She sigh, sitting up while rubbing her eyes.

"You up?" He asked looking at her, she flipped him off and he chuckled.

"Well, since your up now." he pause grabbing the two dozen blue roses bouquet, each rose wrapped around with a hundred dollar bill. "Happy anniversary baby." he said handing them to her.

"Aww, baby." she cooed looking at the flowers. "You bout to have me crying and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

Demetrius shook his head, smirking. "Ion care about that baby. I know you said you didn't want anything, but I had to give my wife something for our anniversary." He told her, grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Look, I know what my aunt said to you." He said and Constance quickly look over at him. "My pops told me after they talked about it."

"I was going to tell you, I just couldn't find the right words." She told him and he nodded his head, rubbing her hand.

"It's cool ma. And I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at my aunt for doing this childish shit. I just want to tell you that I'm not going anywhere at all. Ion care what people tell you whether that's my mom, my aunt or random people out on the street. I'm not leaving regardless of the situation. We're celebrating four years together, if I wanted to leave then I would've been left. I literally don't look at other women the same because of the type of love you give me and I never will. I'm not going anywhere and if you ever need reassurance just ask and I'll let you know how much I love you still. Okay mamas?" he asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I know and I'm sorry baby." she apologized and he kiss her hand again.

"It's cool. Now, you finna ask me how much that is or what?" He joked, she chuckled looking at the roses.

"Yeah, how much money is this?"

"If I counted correctly, there's exactly $2,400 there all for you. You deserve it after everything beautiful." He told her.

"Thank you." She lean down pecking his lips. "Since we're doing gift exchanges, I have a gift for you." she said putting her flowers down then getting off the bed slowly.

Demetrius went down to the edge of the bed as he watched her search in the drawers. She took out a box then waddled back to the bed, sitting next to him.

"Here you go papi." she said handing him the box. "Your going to like it, I know you are." she said getting jittery.

He chuckled, opening the box then looking over at Constance. She gave him a smile and he returned it.

"You like it?"

"Like it? More like love it mamas, damn." He answered taking out the yellow gold, Rolex watch. He look at it in awe, Constance chuckling a little while laying her head on his arm.