𝟒𝟕

*excuse mistakes if any*

"I didn't know we were able to walk the beach at night

"I didn't know we were able to walk the beach at night. We could've brought the kids here a while ago." Constance said looking at the waves.

They had just came from a nice dinner at this beautiful restaurant. They talked, laughed and joked with each other for hours. It was their first date night since Constance had Amira. It was well needed to with everything that was going on. They just wanted one relaxing day spent with each other.

"Yeah, we still have to chance to do so. Ain't nothing stopping us babygirl." Demetrius said tapping her nose making her giggle.

"Tonight was amazing, I enjoyed myself a lot. I love you so much baby." She told him, he turned around walking in front of her.

"You said you love me?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Do you really love me?" He asked and she frown.

"Yes, I really love you." she answered.

"How much do you love me?"

She smile, "I love you forever and ever!" She answered eagerly.

"Infinity and beyond." Demi said and she nodded her head.

"To the moon and back." She added, Demetrius chuckling.

"Hmm, you love me a lot I see." He said grabbing her hand. They stopped walking and stood in front of each other. He pushed her hair back so he seen her face.

"I wanna hear some reasons why you love me." He told her and she chuckled.

"There's many reasons."

"And I wanna hear all of them." He said holding her hands.

"Okay, well for starters your fine as fuck. And looks don't always mean anything, but your fine as hell." She said, laughing afterwards.

"But, that's not the only reason. Besides the looks, your an amazing guy. I love you because of the way you make me feel. I still get that same feeling when I first saw you. Butterflies in my stomach whenever you touch my body. You make me feel special and different from other girls. Even though sometimes I can be a pain in the ass, your still there for me. Instead of leaving, you stay and deal with my issues. And even though you don't have to, you still do. I never had anyone in my life actually stay for a long time and deal with my shit over and over again."

"You gave me a chance and not a lot of people really give me one. I also love how protective you are over me. I don't have to worry about not feeling safe when I'm around you or not. I know if I have a problem, I can call you and you won't even ask questions, you'll just get it done. You showed me a type of loving that I didn't think I would ever experience in my life at all. A man loving and caring for me without me asking or begging. And people can call that the bare minimum, but coming from a girl that never experienced something like that before, it's really not. I could get really deep into it, but I'm not. Everything about you is the reason why I love you."

He nodded his head, "Can I tell you why I love you?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"I love you because your the only woman that I laid my eyes on that actually loved me for me. I didn't have to put on a front; act like someone I'm not just to get your attention. I didn't have to continue wearing a fake mask and hid my flaws and be the perfect man around you. I could be myself with no questioning. There's a lot of things I never done before around people since I knew I would get judge. But, when I'm with you, there was no judgement at all. I was just me."

"And I like that, more so, I loved being able to be myself for once. Honestly, if I would've never met you, I would still be in a situation that I was dying to get out of. Your the real reason why we're here really. Since I been with you, I been the happiest man on earth. When we're together it doesn't feel like we're on this world anymore. We're in our own universe, happy to be in each other's presence. And, yes, even though sometimes you can be a pain in the ass and hardheaded as fuck, I never stopped loving you. I never will stop loving you because how I could possibly."

"Your the most beautiful woman I ever seen and I refuse to look at anyone else. Or be with anyone else at all. You gave me a daughter that's literally my twin and I love her to death. You make me so damn happy. People at my job or my family could piss me off so damn bad, but the moment I stepped through that door and greeted by your beautiful smile, all that anger leave. I love being around you baby and I want to be with you forever. I love you so fucking much, I just had to do this."

She raise her brow watching as he took something out his pocket. She let out a gasp as he got down on one knee.

"Oh my god baby." her voice cracked, staring down at him. Her hands started shaking and her eyes watering.

It finally was the moment.

"Baby, I love you with all my heart. Your the best thing that ever happened to me, I really couldn't have asked for anyone better. So," he paused opening the ring box, showing the pretty, sliver diamond ring. Tears already rolling down Constance cheeks.

He look up at her and continued, "Will you make me happiest man on earth and marry me?" He asked. She nodded her head trying to make herself talk.

"Yes!" She finally said once she got herself together. She quickly took off her promise ring, Demetrius letting out a chuckle.

He took the ring out, grabbing her hand and sliding it on her ring finger. He stood up, Constance jumping in her arms and they shared a kiss.

"Ooh, we're getting married!" She said happily.

"Hey ma'am, he proposed! We're getting married!" She shouted to a woman that was walking by. Demetrius chuckled at her excitement.

"Ion think she cares." She remarked, chuckling.

"Nah, I don't think so. But, I care because I can call you my wife."

"And I can call you my husband."

AAYEEEEE, he proposed guys!!!!

Okay, so the next chapter I'm doing a time skip to the wedding and then so am epilogue to end the story off. Just to let y'all know cause I don't have anything else to really add.

So, be on the look out for tomorrow LAST TWO CHAPTERS!!!