𝟏𝟒

Mike peek around the shelves looking at the store owner who was on the phone

Mike peek around the shelves looking at the store owner who was on the phone. He look back at Dre giving him a head now. Dre nodded his head taking his bag off his back then opening the freezer door. He grabbed a case of Miller Lite beer, shoving it in his bag.

He zipped it up then put his bag back on his back. He walked over to Mike and they started making their way to the front.

"Aye!" The owner called out to them and they both dipped out the store. The owner came out after them as they headed down the street.

"You don't come to my store again or I call cops!" He shouted at them.

"Call the cops on ya hairline man!" Mike shouted back, flipping him off. They walked around the corner, Dre shaking his head while laughing.

"You violated that man." Dre continued laughing, Mike joining in.

"Dude talking about he gonna call the cops on us like he don't sell stale chips and milk. Nigga got me fucked up." Mike mentioned.

Dre shook his head, crossing the street walking up to the house. He took out his keys, unlocking the door then they both walked in.

"Yoo, this where you live? This house big as fuck." Mike said as he look around Demetrius and Constance house.

"It's not that big, it just an average size house." Dre shrugged his shoulders as they walked in the kitchen. He place his bag on the counter, unzipping it then taking out the case of beer.

"Well, it's bigger than my place. Imagine living in the house with seven other people, shit is annoying." Mike said taking a seat at the counter.

"Shit sounds like it's annoying, but let's try this." Dre took out two beers, handing one of Mike. He searched the drawer for the beer opener then proceeded to open the two beers.

"Cheers lil nigga."

They clink the bottles together then sip from it. Just seconds later they both spit the drink out their mouths, shaking their heads.

"That shit is disgusting." Dre said making a stank face.

"Honestly, don't know how people drink this shit." Mike added his two cents.

"Now, I gotta dispose this whole case before my people find this." Dre said pouring out the beer in the sink.

"Yooo, you know what we should do?" Mike asked and Dre shook his head.

"Nah, what?"

"Check out ole girl shit." Mike said and Dre instantly frowned as he got up and headed upstairs.

"Bro..." Dre said following after him. Mike chuckled opening the door to the master bedroom.

"Oooh, big ass bed." He gasped plopping on the bed.