Justice leegue wife - valetine day ( special)

When it comes to Valentine's Day your husband has many ways of celebrating the day with you, but you knew even if was Valentine's Day you wouldn't have you husbands the whole day because there was still crime happening. You still love being with them even if it was for a short while.

Bruce

When it comes of Bruce he would take you out for fancy restaurants for Valentine's times day which will have the best music and live music. Bruce always made a promise to you at he would not put work before you during this day but you told him it was okay, you knew Gotham need him but it seem like during Valentine's Day the criminals had taken a day off, it seemed like they had important people in their lives of celebrate with during this day of love.

Clark

When it comes it Clark he would take you out to dinner or make dinner for the two of you, even when you offered to help Clark make dinner he could say no and tell you it was his day to show you his cooking skills. Clark had amazing cooking skills and there was always music playing when you guys had dinner together. Clark would dressed up his beat suit he wanted to impress you during the dinner, and make you feel love and happy.

Barry

You and Barry would have a romantic picnic in the park of city where many other couples had picnic s during Valentine's Day. The both of you would spilt up the work of making the meals for the picnic Barry would use his super speed if he had forgotten something, at the house or his work and would ran over there and back. The two of you could just enjoying each other company during the day.

Hal

Hal would take you on plane ride on one his work jets to start off the day but soon enough, you guys would have a romantic dinner on the beach. Hal would always give you flowers after the flight which made you smile, even when you told him you were okay with the smallest of things he still wanted to show you he loves you. During the dinner on the beach the two of you would walk on the beach, during the sunset and talk about the random of things.

Arthur

You and Arthur would verse the surface and enjoy a day way from royal duties and lifestyle, the two of you would go to carnival and enjoy your time there and loving everything you saw. Arthur made sure he didn't worry much about everything else when he was with you. When you guys were there the two of you would enjoy a meal and dance even if it was a short time period with him, you still enjoy all your time with him even if it was cut short at time when trouble showed up.

Dane

Dane still had taken time to get use to the whole Valentine's Day celebration but he soon understood it, when you told him many stories about the holiday. He had been happy to spend the whole day with you and showing you how much he loves you. The two of you would go on nature hikes together and have a picnic the two of you just enjoying the time out doors and with each other.