Justice league daugther - your school and after school hobby 1

When it comes do you education your father made sure you had the best education that he could offered, that will give you the best opportunity in your adult life. You also had some after school hobbies that you had done which helped keep you busy and make some good friends.

Batman

You got to Gotham academy with all your older brothers, right away you were know in the school because of you older brothers. That means you got to deal with your brothers fan girls that will ask you about your brother, or ask you to give them some valentines gift or early Christmas gift.

When it comes to your after school hobby you were about of the school party planning. Which was easy because you loved help out your club members as you guys planed events and decided how to raise and spend money.

Superman

You go to the same school as your brothers in the city of metropolis, but when it comes to your brother popularity it was hard to make friends with girls that really wanted to be your friends and not just be around your brothers. When it comes to your male friends you were good with them but you had a feeling your brothers and father didn't like them that much around you.

You are part of the school paper which was a club and hobby to you, and it made it more easy with your father being a reported for the daily planet. You could also get good pictures of Superman's and style super-boys which had the whole club asking questions about it, but you told them you had good luck of taking pictures.