Justice league - frist born child and how he acts (fathers day ) special 1

When it came to your first born son you knew it will change you and your husbands lives for the better, there were times when things were easy and there were times when things were bad when if came to your son,

Batman
Dick had just become six mouths old and you could already tell he was like his father, but there seems to be something that was hard for your son which was bedtime during some nights. Tonight was not the best night for any of you dick had gotten a cold, and was not having the best day and it was also a thunder storm going on tonight. You and brad are sleeping in bed when the baby monitor started going off.

Y/n " I will go check on him"

Bruce " no I will go check on him you have been busy with him all day, let me help out"

Y/n " okay" Bruce had left the bedroom and you still had gotten back to asleep because you were to worried about you son dick, he is your first child and you were still getting used to motherhood. Bruce soon came back into the bedroom holding dick who was wrapped in his baby blanket.

Bruce " well I think it will be the best if he sleeps with us honey"

Y/n " sure" Bruce soon got back into bed and placed dick between you and him, you make sure dick is comfortable I'm bed.

Bruce " I will work from home tomorrow and help you take care of dick"

Y/n " okay love" you, Bruce and dick soon fall asleep in bed, during the night dick spelt well and didn't wake up the house shook from the house. Bruce did make do on his promised and he did stay home from work, and help you with dick which seemed to make dick happy that his dad was home with him.

Superman

Your four year old son Conner had been left at home with Clark, tonight after you had to work at bit late. You soon had arrived at home and saw the dish were clean and in the dishwasher, you soon heard laughing and giggle coming from upstairs. You soon saw the hallway bathroom light was on and the door is open.

Clark " come on buddy we have to get you clean before mommy gets home" you see Clark is giving Conner a bubble bath.

Conner " mommy"

Clark " yes mommy will be home soon but we need you clean from the mess dinner"

Conner " no" you watch from the hallway as Conner and Clark talk.

Conner " mommy ... mommy" Conner soon saw you were home, and you smile at him.

Clark " oh hey honey welcome home"

Y/n " hey how have you two been doing"

Clark " Good we are almost done with bath time right buddy"

Conner " yes" Clark soon got Conner out of the bathtub and warped him in a towel, and he soon drained the bathtub water.  You watched Clark as he dressed Conner for bed father drying him off, Clark did promise Conner a bed time story that was until crime called him away.

Y/n " go it will be okay I got it from here"

Clark " okay sorry buddy daddy has to go but I will read you a story next time" Clark soon left the house and flew away, you did read Conner a bedtime story two of them which seemed to make him happy once again. Clark soon got hike and saw you and Conner were asleep together in the bed and he soon got into bed and joined you both.