Young justice sister - you are hero now

After a while of your brother and his mentor keeping their superhero secret from you, they finally decided to let your join them. It had taken the justice league a few second to agree on the topic of you joining but due to your background to was easy for them to vote yes.

Dick

You are walking around Wayne manor looking for your brother, Bruce, and Alfred when you had gotten out of the shower to have dinner with everyone they were all gone. You soon walked passed a grandfather clock and it soon slides to the right getting your full attention.

Y/n " okay at is very new" you soon walked toward the entrance of grandfather clock and made your way down the steps, and hear talkings. You soon get the bottom of the steps and you soon see Alfred standing there with two unknown people. You soon walked over to them and that when you noticed it was Batman and the boy wonder.

Y/n " Alfred"

Alfred " lady y/n I'm so happy you are here master Bruce and young master dick wanted to have a special talk with you" before you could say anything Batman and the boy wonder aka robin soon moved off their mask. Right away it was Bruce and your brother.

Y/n " what .... Bruce is Batman and you are robin"

Dick " yes I'm robin the boy wonder"

Bruce " I have been Batman for a long time kid and I had asked your brother here to become my sidekick, and now I'm asking you to become my second sidekick"

Y/n " what .. me ... why"

Bruce " because you have great skills y/n and you will make a great superhero one day"

Dick " the justice league has already decided and voted yes we just need your approval"

Y/n " I'm in ... I want to be a hero and save others and stop criminals" after months and months of training with Bruce and your brother you were finally ready to become, the hero named nightingale. You were not at much feared like your brother and Bruce, but you still had some great skills about you.

Conner

When conner had taken you and Clark in he had to get a bigger place which was easy, and he was skill getting used to taking care of children who had powers like him. Clark was doing his best it rest kids who had alway been raised in secret laboratory. Now he was dealing with something bigger doing his best on agree with everyone on only you to use your powers and become a hero.

Y/n " hey I'm home .... guys ... hello anyone home ... I'm all alone"

Clark " hey you beat us home" you soon were sacred when Conner and Clark walked into the house, using the back door.

Y/n "ahh"

Conner " Sorry about that kiddo we had just gotten back from a mission"

Y/n " got it" you soon saw Clark was holding something in black box at had gotten you full attention.

Y/n " umm so what in the box"

Clark " well I have been thinking for while and I think I you are ready to take the label of Superman"

Y/n " wait what"

Clark " yes you have proven to me you are ready to become a superhero and show yourself to the world"

Y/n " I got that part those the league agree to this"

Conner " yes they said yes to you become a superhero"

Y/n " cool when do I start"

Clark " not so fast kiddo you have months of practice to do before you become a full time hero"

Y/n " yes understood" it had taken three months of training and being under mentorship of league members, you were finally ready to become a full time hero. You were soon given the name of super-gal the public eye loved you and enjoys see a female super hero around.

Wally

You were walking home one day after your so called father and said to your brother and uncle, that he will pick you up but once again he had forgotten. It was raining and you were listening to some music on your headphones when you were hit with something, you were on the ground having a hard time breathing. Soon people were standing over you but you soon passed out.

Y/n " oww why I'm still alive and breathing"

Wally " y/n" you brother soon came dashing into the room wearing his kid flash suit and soon came after him was the flash.

Barry " hey kiddo you are awake you had us worried there for a moment"

Y/n " ....."

Barry " oh yeah we should of changed before we came into here"

Y/n " wally you are kid flash and uncle Barry you are the flash"

Wally " yes we are"

Y/n " what happened to be"

Barry " you had been hurt in the storm and now you have powers of control weather"

Y/n " oh great"

Wally " we have some more great news the league as allowed you to join them and become a hero"

Y/n " if it seems I can find out how control my power I'm in" you had been helped with by other hero's who had power similar toward you, and you were soon even the name of nature gal.