Aqua man niece

You are the god daughter of King Arthur and general mero your two uncles had raised you since you were young, the in castle and you had grown up close to your cousin Arthur jr. When you wanted to know about more your birth parents your uncles will tell you nothing about them, even when you asked their loyal students they will tell you nothing as well, even the members of the justice league kept that a secret from you.

Y/n " oh come one there are no scrolls about my family"

???? " what are you doing in here dear cousin" you soon turned around to see you Arthur jr standing there, you soon place the scroll you were holding back onto the shelf.

Y/n " oh nothing just trying to get some information for my research"

Arthur jr " what research are you trying to gain my little cousin"

Y/n " nothing important"

Arthur jr " how many times do I have to tell you .... you can't find out about your parents"

Y/n " but I just want to know about them Arthur"

Arthur jr " I know little one but you can't know right now it for the best"

Y/n " fine" Arthur jr soon leave you alone and you soon leave the library if you could find the information by reading, then you will get it from asking questions.

Y/n ' Tulo there you are"

Tulo " hey y/n"

Y/n " Tulo I know you might give me an answer to this question but I wanted to know if you, know anything about family I only find a few information about my mother"

Tulo " by the order of king and the justice league I'm now allowed to tell you"

Y/n " what did my mother do to get everyone to be quiet about her she my mother, I want to know about her"

???? " y/n"

Y/n " bursted .. yes uncle mero and uncle Arthur"

Aqua man " we have been told you been disobeying my rules I have told you many times before you can't leave about your mother ever"

Y/n " I just want to learn what my mother and father were like...."

Mero " you dare to speak back to our king young lady .... guards take y/n to her room we will speak to her later"

Y/n " I don't need to been taken to my room I can go on my own, or will head somewhere else" you soon swim away mad that no will shared anything with you but everyone else knew, even the guards know as well and it makes you mad. Yo7 has gone to secret area that only you knew about, and no one else knew about.

Hall of justice

Aqua man " I ave to tell her the truth I can't keep this from her anymore"

Batman " are you sure you are ready to tell her the truth because there can be good and negative outcomes"

Aqua man " I'm ready to tell her but I hope she can understand me and why I hide this from her"

Mero " she going to hate the news even if we tell her nice way"

Aqua man " the if she hates me I can deal with that"

Mero " yes my king"