Jutsitice league wife - when your kid/s got their powers

You knew there will be a time in your marriage and mother hood at your child will get powers like his father, but you didn't know when and didn't did your husband so you just had to wait until then. You were praying he will get this powers at home verse out in public.

Superman

Y/n " Conner sweetie where are you" you are looking for your five year old son Conner he was playing outside, a few minutes ago and now he was gone.

Conner " mommy up here"

Y/n " what ..... Conner get down from there" you soon looked up and saw Conner was standing on the roof of the house, there were many thoughts going threw your head.

Conner " mommy I can fly like daddy"

Y/n " no Conner stay there don't move"

Conner " I'm going to fly" Conner soon jumped off the roof but that when you saw him flying, you are now very shocked to see your son flying.

Y/n " ......."

Conner " see mommy I can fly"

Y/n " yeah you can buddy"

Conner " daddy" you soon saw Clark flying in the air and he has a happy look on his face to see his som flying in the air.

Clark " hey buddy you are flying"

Y/n " Clark make sure he stay safe"

Clark " I will honey hey buddy want to come flying with me and bit higher"

Conner " yes"

Y/n " no this is a good enough height"

Clark " come one I will keep him safe honey" soon Conner and Clark flew away from you leaving you to wonder what was going to happen.

Y/n " don't fly over the ocean"

Flash

Y/n " okay kiddo are you ready for bath time"

Wally " ......."

Y/n " come one the sure you get the bath you can watch so,s carton before bed and maybe have some ice cream"

Wally " bye bye" you looked at Wally and in a blink of an eye he was gone and that when you he he finally got his father super-speed.

Y/n " oh"

Wally " mommy I want bubbles bath"

Y/n " hey the bath bath bottle is the the basement in storage" Wally soon took off and went down the stairs into the basement and he soon came back holding the bubble bath bottle.

Y/n " you are your fathers son there is not debate there honey"

Wally " daddy"

Y/n " you are going to try yourself out buddy"

Wally " never" you had soon give Wally and bath after he rams around the house for while when you were waiting for the bath water to get at a good limit.

Barry " I'm home" wally want to show his dad his super speed so he ran over to his father with his super speed, bring a bright smile to Barry face.

Barry " buddy you have super speed "

Wally " race daddy"

Barry " deal buddy"

Y/n " no racing ..." before you could say anything the two guys took off and started racing up and down the street as you watched. Soon Barry had come walking into the house carrying and sleeping Wally you just looked at both of them and smiled because now you know you will be dealing with to speedsters now.