Superbats daugther - getting heartbroken

So you has started become friend with one of the justice league members son who was also a teen hero like you, you had started gain a crush in this boy and you been on few small dates with this guy.

Tony " hey y/n we need to talk about something"

Y/n " okay why do you have to say"

Tony " can we talk somewhere private this is important"

Y/n " umm sure" you follow Tony away from everyone to the fat side of the watch tower you were looking at him wondering what he had to tell you.

Tony " y/n I know we have been having this relationship between us but i think I might have to end, because an ex of mine has moved back to my town and we decided to try going out again"

Y/n " umm sure maybe we are better off as friends"

Tony " thank you for understanding y/n I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you like this I just still love her"

Y/n " it okay Tony I understand I wish you the best in your renewed relationship"

Tony " hey if it makes you feel better I can set you up on date with some of the other boys here ...."

Y/n " thank you Tony but not right now I have to get going" you soon walked away from Tony not giving him another word, you just walk away not making eye contact with anyone else as you walked around the watch tower. You were starting to feel stupid for falling in love with Tony and thinking you relationship child be something special.

???? " hey y/n ..... y/n" you soon looked around and saw Don and Drake standing there they could already tell there was something wrong.

Don " hey what wrong y/n"

Y/n " just issues with Tony"

Drake " what happened with you and Tony"

Y/n " he didn't want our relationship to keep on growing because he getting back with his ex "

Don " I thought you guys had something going on"

Y/n " not anymore we are just friends"

Drake " you know central city is having this fair going on why don't we all go there together we can cheer you up"

Y/n " sure"

Drake " hey dads we are going to the fair with y/n"

Hal and Barry " okay"

Y/n " dads I'm going to the fair with don and drake and I will take the train home"

Clark " sure have fun"

Bruce " I will have Alfred pick you up from the fair the trains are getting repaired"

Y/n " okay"

Drake " come on let's go" drake grabbed you hand and soon all three of you walked away you guys had gotten changed into some normal clothes, and you all three of you arrived at central city. You a great time with the guys and it seemed like there was a new relationship growing between you and the twins.