Superman daugther - your friend is the son of a villian

You are hanging out in the park with your best friend and crush Jackson you both had decided to go, visit the park for a class project. Right now the two of you are sitting in a bench in the park having lunch and making some jokes about the random things.

Jackson "so when is your dad picking you up"

Y/n " well I'm walking home this time he once again business with reports about Superman saving the day"

Jackson " hey maybe I can ask my brother to drop you off at your house as a friendship favor"

Y/n " sure I'd that okay with him p"

Jackson " let me give him a call I will be back"

Y/n " sure" Jackson's soon walks away from you with a smile on his face, you sit on the bench trying your best for to start jump into the air out of joy. Soon Jackson's comes back to you with a smile on his face but you didn't know if he had good or bad news.

Jackson " mu brother said he will be able to drop you off at your house"

Y/n " cool thank you again for offering me a ride home"

Jackson " anything for my best friend he will be here in ten minutes"

Y/n " okay" you and Jackson clean up your guys mess and soon head to the entrance of the park, where Jackson brother said he will pick you both up. Soon his brother shows up in a fancy car and the both of you sit in the back, this was the first time you were meeting your best friend brother. Most of the time when you asked Jackson about his family he will stay they were always busy with work and they couldn't meet with you yet.

Jackson " hey big bro this my friend y/n the one I was telling you about"

???? " hey y/n I'm a Jacob but knowing my baby brother he probably already told you enough about me"

Y/n " yes he has"

Jacob " do you know y/n he talks about you lot at home"

Jackson " Jacob no"

Jacob " fine I will stop wait you last name is Kent right as the reported Clark Kent right"

Y/n " well yes that is my father do you know him"

Jacob " oh yes I used to internship that the daily planet until I was moved to different new agency"

Y/n " That cool"

Jackson " hey y/n have you been hearing about those thieves I think they are called the..."

Y/n " the swifts ninjas yes I heard about them from my father and my uncle they seemed, to hard to find and even caught even for Superman"

Jacob " hey maybe he might of finally meet his match for once but hey we will see"

Y/n " yeah" you were start to feel something was a bit off about the whole conversation but soon the car has come to stop and you looked out of the window to see you were home. So you got out of car and waved goodbye to your best friend and his brother and thank them for the ride home.

Two hours later

Conner " hey we are home"

Y/n " oh hey welcome home"

John " so how was the park with Jackson"

Y/n  " it was good I also got to meet his brothers he dropped me off at home"

Conner " aww so you little crush might like you back"

Y/n " I don't know that"

Conner " sure" soon night time had fallen and you and the guys were decided on what to make for dinner, that was until up all heard a silent alarm going off that only you and your family can hear.

John " come one lets go dad will be us there"

Y/n " sure" you and your brother transformed into your guy superhero suits. You all leave the house, and head to where the silent alarm is calling you.

Y/n " it the city art gallery"

John " why dose it seem like you know every painting in this place"

Y/n " hey I bored waiting for dad at his desk while he was talking about his new report"

Conner " you are such a nerd at time"

???? " leave your sister alone if she wants to be a nerd let here"

Y/n " hey dad"

John and Conner " hi dad"

Clark " come on I think I know who is robbing the art gallery"

Y/n " yes sir" you all flew into the art gallery and soon you were all greeted, by the swift ninja crew.

Y/n " oh we finally get to meet not why don't you drop the art work, and we can take you to the cops peaceful" The criminal soon took off running and you knew you speech had failed.

Conner " well that least you tried your best"

Y/n " yeah I'm guessing we spilt up and I go after the younger one"

Clark " you know the drill and be carful if you grandmother finds out she will kill me"

Y/n " I promise" you soon flew away from your family chasing after the young robber, you soon had caught you with the guy you were chasing.

Y/n " now come one can we talk this out please"

???? " not happing girly do you need Superman to come save you"

Y/n " okay first I can save myself and second you better get ready for what coming" you soon get into a fright with the guy, but what shocked you the most was his combats moves was similar to someone you knew.

Y/n " you can fight well for criminal" you had knocked out the guys fast and dragged his body over to where the cops were waiting.

Clark " now let's see who these criminals are" Soon the cops had pulled of the criminals mask and you soon came faced to face with two faces you saw earlier today.

Y/n " ......" your brother had given you a small look before looking back at the criminals.

Clark " you three can head back now"

Y/n " yes sir" you soon had taken off flying into the night sky tears falling down you face, you best friend and crush was a criminal and you never knew.

Clark " hey can I come in and we can talk" you are sitting on your bed crying because you had your own heart broken by your best friend.

Y/n " yes you can" You father soon sits on the bed and looks at you he knew he will never understand the type of betrayal you were feeling right now at the moment.

Y/n " I was so stupid I was stuck in some stupid fantasy's land think I could .... i such and fool and all the other superhero will never allow to live it down"

Clark " you are not and fool and everyone know how it feels what you are feeling, and maybe someday you will find some your is truthful you will be the one you love"

Y/n " thanks dad"

Clark " anytime sweetie heart"