Superman sister - his death and return

You are in your brother former apartment sitting on a couch wearing a black dress and heels, tears were falling down your face your brother was gone he was never coming back and doomsday's had killed him. There was fight happening a few days going and your brother was killed saving the day leaving you all alone. It had been a one year since your guys parents had dead and now you are all alone. You were not able to get close enough for your brother casket because saw him as Superman but you saw him as your brother and only family left.

Y/n " he can't be gone ... he can't be gone like this he is Superman"

Bruce " hello y/n"

Y/n " hey Bruce" Bruce soon took a sit on the couch he knew is was harder one you then anyone else, he soon took a deep breath before he said something to you.

Bruce " y/n I'm sorry for your lost I shouldn't of let home do that"

Y/n " oh Bruce you know my brother he has always knew what he had to do, when it comes to saving the day but I was not ready to lose him so soon after our parents"

Bruce " what are you doing to do"

Y/n " I don't know yet maybe stay here for a few days and then go back home, to house full of memories sad and happy" you soon started crying again but this time Bruce pulled your close to him as your cry. After a few days you soon had gone back home, you still couldn't believe he was gone there was something tell you he was alive.

Y/n " come on y/n they wouldn't want you and cry all the time they would want you to live you life" you still kept your brothers apartment in metorpils having a feeling it was till need, and you did go to the city during the weekends. You would run into Bruce and have dinner with him and other league members they were doing their best to look out for you.

Months later

Y/n " ......."

???? " y/n" you were drinking some tea when you heard someone call you name and it was Clark voice calling you.

Y/n " Clark" you soon ran out of the house and saw Clark standing there wearing his suit and having a beard, you soon ran over to him and hugged him.

Y/n " your alive ... your alive you are not gone"

Clark " I'm so sorry for being gone for so long I missed you so much the gang had found me and brought me home"

Y/n " don't never leave me like at again please I can't lose you just yet"

Clark " I won't" Clark was soon back to work at the daily planet and living his life and being Superman, the whole world was happy to have the man of steel back and you were happy to have your brother back.

At the watch tower

Clark " so Batman I have been told you were keep a close eye on my sister more then the others here, and having diners with her"

Bruce " she need a friend and I knew how it felt to lose someone you love, so yes I was looking out for her and being there for her"

Clark " you know Bruce if you wanted to date her I won't mind but if you break her heart I will send you to, the phantom zone"

Bruce " understood"

Clark " good" Superman soon flew away from Bruce smirking on he knew there was something going on between the of you but didn't want to rush things just yet.