Jutice leaugue sister - the young justice

Being the only one in your family at didn't have superpower of any super skills had it good and bad moments, when your brother who was in he superhero life starts having kids and your nephews become sidekicks. You knew you are going to be apart of some family drama and you went along with it. When your nephews start a team of their own way you were happy for them but your brother and mixed feelings.

Bruce

You are at home alone because everyone else was out doing something your brother was out with, the justice league and your nephew dick was with him as well. Then there was Alfred, who was at some butler convention leaving you alone at home. You thought until you heard something break in the bat cave so you made your way down the steps to see what was going on.

???? " really Wally you had to touch something"

???? " hey I'm sorry why are we even walking in the dark no one is home"

???? " yes someone is home my aunt and she might not like the idea of us taking something from my father"

Y/n " oh you are right about at my dear nephew" you soon turn on the lights and soon a few boys are looking at you, and you knew who they were.

Y/n " dick what going on"

Dick " hey aunt y/n"

Y/n " dick"

Dick " okay we are going on a mission but our fathers won't allow us to go on"

Y/n " so you thought it will be a good idea to seek away from your father and come here and steal something from Batman"

Dick "well ..maybe please don't tell him"

Y/n " your father is Batman he going to know being your aunt I have to be supportive and protective of you, but if you are trying to prove to your father at you can be Super-Hero like them but sure I will help"

Dick " thank you"

Y/n " take what you father will allow you to take and be careful" soon dick and his friends had taken a few things and soon left. You knew you were going to be in trouble when Bruce finds out which he did and later go on your case for helping dick disobey his orders.

Clark

You are working in your laboratory taking over the night shift you were listening to radio station, with at being your way of feeling you were not alone at work. There was security guards but the property of laboratory was giant so they could be any where now.

Y/n " ......." you soon hear a tapping on glass and you turned around to see your nephew Conner flying in the air, you soon walk over the window and push it open.

Y/n " Conner"

Conner " hey aunt y/n me and my friends need your help with something"

Y/n " sure " you Conner flew into the laboratory and soon enough a few boys followed after him.

Y/n " so kiddo dose your dad know you are here or no"

Conner " well yes and no"

Y/n " oh dear what happens this time"

Conner " he won't let me do anything he keep on acting like I'm still a little kid at can't fight, he still makes me do all he easy work"

Y/n " I'm guessing same things are happening to your guys as well"

The boys " yes"

Y/n " fine I will help but I know your father will lecture about this later like he always has" you helped young superhero's with some space ship at they have brought to you but soon enough Clark and he rest of he justice league showed up. You were scolded by Clark for doing some stupid and dangerous.