Flash sister - you moved in with him

During your freshman year at college you were living at the school dorms until, the dorm housing area you were living in end up getting destroyed after super villain attacked. You did live with Barry during the holidays and breaks but you never stayed for long time until now.

Barry " to bad the villain end up destroying the dorms before your second year at college"

Y/n " yeah thanks for letting me stay here again"

Barry " this is your house as well baby sis and hey having you here will make things more interesting"

Y/n " you dating life has been very dull has it"

Barry "yep" you and Barry soon laugh and get back to unpacking your things and switching things around as well.

Barry " so do I have to expect see any college boys coming to see you for dates of study groups"

Y/n " maybe or maybe not"

Barry " oh come on I won't mind you having some of your dates over at the house maybe "

Y/n " you know I fully believe you"

Barry " come on let's get unpacking your things and maybe when we are done we can order pizza and watch our favorite movies"

Y/n " sure hey Barry do you think our lives will be different if mom was still around"

Barry " no I don't think so mom would of raised us to be what we are today and remember still with us in our hearts"

Y/n " thanks Barry"

Barry " I know you don't have at many memories of her but she loved you so much and now I got to see you become the young lady you are today"

Y/n " thank big bro"

Barry " anytime kiddo" you and Barry hug each and once everything was unpacked and put away, you and Barry soon order pizza and watched movies.