Justice league sister - being a mother frigue to your nephews

You had become a mother figure to your nephews due to them not having the best and good relationship with their mothers, you knew their mothers were not going to show their faces around the boys or your brothers many more. It started to come to point to where, your nephews came to you with their problems.

Batman

You are in the office looking over some budgets when there was a knock on the door, and soon enough the sectary comes  walking into your office.

Sectary " miss Wayne your nephews are here and they want to speak to you"

Y/n " please send them in"

Sectary " yes miss Wayne" soon all four of your nephews came walking into your office, and you look at them and they looked upset about something.

Y/n " hello boys.... so what the matter this time boys" you and you nephews sit on a couch and some chairs in your office.

Dick " dad won't let us do more portal on our own his says we are to young"

Y/n " because he cares about you boys and when you are ready then he will let you go on portal alone"

Tim " please aunt y/n can you talk with him about it"

Y/n " boys if I could I will but your know your father he won't give in easy, and when it comes to his family his will become overprotective"

Jason " but we want to show him we are not little kids anymore"

Y/n " I know but you have to wait and see what happens"

Damian " yes auntie"soon your office doors opens once again and income walking your brother, and he looks at you and his sons.

Bruce " I was told your boys were here and speaking with your aunt"

Dick " we just came to talk with her"

Bruce " we can talk about your body portals later on but now I'm taking you all and your aunt out to lunch"

Boys " okay"

Bruce " and we can ask your aunt about her dinner date with Clark Kent from the daily planet"

Y/n " okay first it was not a date he just wanted to ask me a few questions about the business, Dan I thought dinner will be nice "

Boys " sure auntie"

Superman

Your nephews Conner and Johnathan has been sent to come visit you in Kansas or more like they came to see you by packing a few things and flying all the away to small-vile, when you arrived at home you saw them both step in the steps of front door. You didn't ask them anything just and let them inside the house you could tell there was something wrong with them. You are now in the kitchen making dinner for you and the boys trying to find out what happened.

Y/n " so boys what the matter"

Johnathan " nothing auntie"

Y/n " oh it something John ... Conner what is the matter"

Conner " it day he tells us he fine with us use it our powers but he doesn't want us to use the super man name"

Y/n " I know you want to be like you fathers but maybe there is something you can creat on your own"

Conner " i know auntie but he won't let's us ......"

Johnathan " oh he is here" you looked out of the kitchen window to see you brother standing in the drive away, and he look upset about something he soon walks into the house.