Justice league wife - weding planning

When it comes to planing your wedding there was many things at had to be done to make sure, everything went well for you and your husband big day. You had become so worried about the wedding at you soon had a hard time sleeping which started to make your husbands worry about you. So he said we will help you plan out the wedding so you don't have to worry your self sick.

Batman

You are doing wedding cake tasting with Bruce this afternoon he was bake to get a few hours off away from work, even when he owned the business he had to make sure everything was okay when he wanted to take some time off when it comes to wedding planning.

Bruce " how many cake samples do they give us again"

Y/n " I think it 20 or more"

Bruce " why dose it seem like all the cake shops are trying to get us to allow them to make our wedding cake"

Y/n " because my dear husband I'm marrying a billionaire former play boy and most handsome man in Gotham"

Bruce " hey I still surprised I one handsome billionaire even in many more cities"

Y/n " yeah now come on let's try some cake samples"

Bruce " whatever you wish my love" you and Bruce soon sat down and start taste some cakes samples at the bakery had given you to try, so you guys can decide on what you want the wedding cake to look like and taste.

Bruce " so what do you think about this one love" Bruce had feed you a sample of cake which was chocolate and you really loved the flavor of the cake.

Y/n " I like it"

Bruce " good then we should have this as our number one cake and maybe a back up just in case something happens"

Y/n " you are right about at because after the heiress Sara wedding everyone learned it good, to have backup cake just in case something happens"

Bruce " hey that lest we were able to g9 together as a couple" so you and Bruce had decided on a chocolate cake as the first option of wedding cake and, then there was the backup cake which was chocolate and vanillin.

Bruce " see we got the cake and Venue done with now we just have he outfits and food we are going to service, and even the music and guest list"

Y/n " no ex's are allowed to come from either of us"

Bruce " I like that idea my love"

Y/n " you can evens invited you justice league friends as well"

Bruce " I will see about that" Bruce just smirked at you making you smile as you two sitting in the living room of the Wayne manor talking about the wedding.

Superman

You and Clark had decided to have your wedding at small vile because most of your guys family and friends lived there, along with some other important people in your guys life.

Clark " okay where do you want to have the wedding love we have a few church we can get married in or we can have a barn wedding " you are at Clark's and yours apartment trying to decide on where you guys wanted to get married in small vile.

Y/n " maybe we should go with a fancy barn wedding because we are going to have a lot of people coming, and it will be better to have it in the barn"

Clark " okay hey what about the barn where the where the towns fall dance was held it big enough for us and it also has, a second big room where we can have the party"

Y/n " okay"

Clark " it will be easy to get because we used to work for your owner mrs Weston during of teen years of summer jobs"

Y/n " oh yeah and she has let former employees of hers have their weddings there at a good price and she alway said, we will make a cute couple in the future"

Clark " see that part was easy now we have do think about cake, guest, food, and music"

Y/n " easy for guest no ex's I'm fine with coworkers even if they are superhero's but no ex's at all"

Clark " okay deal no ex's"

Flash

You are looking at some pictures of wedding venues at you and Barry had seen a few days ago, but you guys didn't come to a final conclusion on the wedding venue.

Barry " what about the church we saw earlier at day I loved it"

Y/n " so did it but it seems to coast a lot and we need to find a good price"

Barry " what about the garden venue we saw next I really like to and it was big enough to fit everyone we love, and know and it has a backup house that we can us if it rains"

Y/n " deal"

Barry " see I know what my wife wants"

Y/n " yeah you are right" you and Barry had called your guys wedding planner and she said you guys picked the right place, and she will make sure the place it good for you two and the backup room is available if something happens.

Green lantern

You and hal had decided to have a beach wedding and you guys ready had your wedding venue picked out, it was the place where hal told you he loves you and asked you to be his girlfriend.

Hal " okay now we get to do cake tasting"

Y/n " you have been waiting for this day haven't you"

Hal " yes I have if better then flower picking"

Y/n " didn't you go with Carlos to go try on suits"

Hal " oh good cake" you looked at hal and just smiled as he changed up the topic trying to save himself from you hitting him. You and hal had taste a few cake samples and you just had decided between chocolate and Germany chocolate.