Superbats daugther - going on a date

You are getting ready for your date with the twins tonight's, you and the twins were going to the movies it was nothing special but a casual date. You had been nervous about that date the whole week and you didn't know if it will go well or end badly.

Y/n " okay I'm ready there nothing to be scared about" you wear dropped off at the movies theater by Alfred because your fathers and brothers had to deal with some villains.

Don " hey y/n you are looking beautiful night ... I mean you look beautiful every day I see you"

Y/n " thanks don"

Drake " we sorry if we say anything stupid we are nervous"

Y/n " well if it makes you boys feel better I'm nervous as well"

Don " okay so we are not alone good to know at"

Y/n " you know what let us think is at a hangout between friends"

Don and drake " deal"

Drake " now let's enjoys our date or we can call it friendship date" you and don just laughs at drake and soon all three of you walked into the movie theater.

Somewhere else

Green arrow " okay you four need to calm down your kids will be okay nothing and going to happen on their date"

Bruce " oh hush Oliver you are a laid back father with three boys"

Green arrow " okay I see your point there but if you didn't trust either of them none of you guys will be here right"

Flash " you are right"

Clark " we just don't want this to ruin their close friendship if something goes wrong"

Back at the date

Y/n " well the movie end earlier hey do you boys want to get something to eat"

Drake " sure our dads gave us money just I case we wanted to get some food"

Y/n " then food it is now come let see what we can get to eat" you grabbed the guys and soon all three of you are walking away from the movies theater talking about the movies and random things.