Aqua man wife - orm betrayal

You knew very well that orm had become very unhappy about Atlantics become friends with the people on the surface, you had done everything in your power to speak to your husband and mero about the matter. You did more evidence to prove your point, but you soon started backing down when you become pregnant and had your son Arthur jr. You were in your sons nursery holding him when the guards entered the room.

Y/n " what the meaning of this matter"

Guard 1 " queen y/n you and your sons are under arrested under the order of king orm"

Y/n " orm is no king"

Guard 2 " he is our king and you will be erased from our history" you had fought off some of the guard but soon lost, you were soon placed in cage while your sons was placed, in a smaller cage away from you.

Y/n " orm I will have your throw in jail for this"

Orm " oh dear sister in law you would be my first victim of the matter, you see if I kill you and blame a group of human a war would start"

Y/n " my husband would not fall for your tricks"

Orm " oh yes he will if it means saving your guys beloved son"

???? " hey buddy why don't you start a fight with someone your own size" you soon looked up to see two green lanterns and mero standing there and right away you can tell they were all mad.

Orm " Mero old friend it great to see you"

Mero " key go of y/n and the young Prince how dare you betray everyone for power"

Orm " I will be a better king then Arthur and his stupid son"

John " not happing buddy we won't allow you to hurt the queen or the Prince"

Hal " you won't be taking anymore lives today orm" during this time of talking you were soon freed by some fishs and you soon grabbed your son.

Y/n " orm I will make sure you are tossed in the deepest under water jail and you will never be freed again"

Orm " you stupid ...." Orm was soon punched in the face hard by Arthur who finally got there, mero was by your side attend to your injuries as well.

Arthur " how dare you attack my wife and kid I thought you were not truly evil until you killed and injured innocent people, and then you try to kill my wife and hurt my son"

Mero " y/n are you okay"

Y/n " I'm fine"

Arthur " orm under the order of the king which is me you are under arrested and you will be given, to the surface people and face the jail time" later on your were taken back home by mero and the guard loyal to your husband, the guard who had betrayed your were soon arrested as well.

Later that night

Arthur " you can sleep now my love I will make sure nothing bad happens to you or our son"

Y/n " sure"

Arthur " orm will never be here again I will make sure of it"

Y/n " okay" you soon had fallen asleep and Arthur made sure orm never did come back but years later, orm would be killed and it would still be unknown to you of who had killed orm and why.