Halbarry - your powers

You are the daughter of green lantern hal Jordan and the flash Barry Allen, you are the baby of the family and your fathers only daughter. You have four older brothers you have Wally, don, and drake who have super speed like your father and there is martin who is green lantern like your father. You did have super speed like your father or brothers but you were part of the blue lanterns. You still remember the day when you had gotten both of the the lantern rings.

Y/n " so everyone else get to leave for the weekend and I'm left alone home" you were walking on the beach, doing a report in marine life for school.

Y/n " hey they are saving the world" you always wanted to be a hero like your fathers and brothers but, you thought your didn't have the bravery like them or hope. What you didn't know was at your did have the brave, hope, and courage to become a superhero and it was soon going to be proven to you.

Y/n " what is at weird light"

???? " y/n of earth you have shown hope even when others tried to bring you down"

Y/n " are you sure "

Blue an" yes" you had held our your right hand and soon enough the ring is placed on your hand, you are soon taken over by blue light. You soon opened you eyes to see you are wearing a lantern outfit you soon flew into the air.

Y/n " oh this is so cool" you are flying around the beach when you here police alarms going off, you soon follow the sound and see a bank getting robbed.

Y/n " okay let see what this ring cam do" you soon thought about a net and soon a light net warped around the robbers, soon everyone was looking at the female lantern floating in the air.

Robber " oh come on not another lantern

Y/n "hey you don't play fair in life bad things happen" you soon gave the robbers to the cops and you were about to fly away when you ran into the man you hated the most guy grander.

Guy " oh look another newbie and it seems like you are mot good at your job"

Hal " hey guy leave the kid alone .... even when she is my kid"

Y/n " hey dad funny story"

Hal " explain later the justice league wants to speak with you"

Guy " why dose she get to become part of the justice league and mot me"

Y/n " because I'm not hated for all the stupid comments I have said before in public" You soon fly away with your father and you guys soon arrived at the watch tower.

Hal " hey Barry remember when I said if there was anything that could make your worry more about our kids, mostly our daughter"

Barry " yes when y/n turned five and she broke her arm ....wait why are we talking about this"

Hal " well I want you to meet the new lantern of earth y/n" you soon step out from behind your dad and waved at your father who seemed to be happy and shocked at the same time.

Barry " what in the world how did this happened"

Y/n " well the rings showed up and soon I become a lantern core of  blue"

Hal " hey it good you had become a blue lantern"

Barry  " I'm happy with this as well"

Y/n " so I can keep the ring right p"

Barry and hal " yes you can" After at day you had become part of the justice league and you really enjoyed being a super hero even when you were not allowed to go on hard missions like your father and brothers.