Superman wife - moving in together (after wedding)

You are Clark are moving into your guys own house gi had been a few weeks after your guys had gotten married, and now you both are moving into your own house which is outside of metropolis city but still close enough for your guys work.

Clark " hey honey these are the last of the moving boxes" you are standing in the living room unwrapping the new couch, while Clark moves boxes into the house or the garage.

Y/n " thanks Clark"

Clark " why did my mother send us future of house and wedding gifts"

Y/n " because she loves and care about us and you know she know people back home will question of how thing, look like in our house"

Clark " oh yes those lovely ladies"

Y/n " one of these boxes are holding some vases my mother left me before she dead"

Clark " oh yeah I placed them near the couch for safety" Clark soon sat on the couch and lead back, you soon sat on the couch and laid close to him and placed your head in his shoulder.

Clark " hey once if okay I will take you on our honeymoon"

Y/n " hey I will be fine if we don't have a honeymoon the world needs you more then some, honeymoon married couples have"

Clark " sure honey"

Y/n " now let's take a break and we can unpack all these boxes later on"

Clark " sure maybe we can have a little fun while we have a break"

Y/n " you are still the same Clark even if you are married man now" Clark pulls you close to him and starts kissing you on the lips, making you giggle. You are enjoying your moment with Clark but you knew it was not going to last for long but, soon enough six police cars came drive pass the house fast.

Clark " I have to ...."

Y/n " I know go I will see you later on tonight"

Clark " okay and why I get home will move the bed and all the bedroom things upstairs"

Y/n " deal be safe out there"

Clark " I always will" soon enough Clark out of the house and off to fight crime while you get back to unpacking, you had turned on the tv and right away you get the news channel and their popular star Superman.