Justice league sister - when he told you he was a superhero 1

You had a feeling your brothers was keeping a deep secret from you, and you didn't know what it was about until he decided to tell a deep secret he was keeping. He knew he had to wait until the right moment to tell you he is a superhero because he didn't know how you will take it.

Batman

You had just gotten home for along at Gotham university when you heard talking going one but when you checked the living room, the tv was off and the kitchen radio was off as well. So you decided to follow the sound and it lead behind the grandfather clock in the hallway. You soon had touched the grandfather clock and it soon slides to he right and soon enough, you are looking at stone stairs.

Y/n " okay this is new maybe" you son started walking down the stairs and realized the it a cave that was very well light. You were not paying attention and your right foot had slipped making you fall off from the steps and, you almost landed into a pit of pointed rocks when someone caught you.

Y/n " aww that hurt so much" you soon opened you eyes to see the Batman himself standing there, you were soon placed on a chair and soon Batman removed his mask showing your brother face.

Y/n " Bruce"

Bruce " hey baby sister I'm guessing the best time to time you my secret"

Y/n " well yes"soon Bruce had explained the whole Batman thing to you woke him and Alfred you fixing up I your leg and arms from the fall.

Flash

You are walking home from work listening to the latest pod cast about the superhero flash, you and heard many of your female coworkers talking about the superhero flash. So now you decide to see what the hype was all about, and see the new reports about the superhero flash was good he seemed like a great superhero.

Y/n " well he seems to be very popular" you had soon arrived and saw the light were already on so you knew, Barry was home.

Y/n " hey bro are you up" you couldn't find Barry anywhere until you a light breeze came threw the house, but you thought you had closed the front door. You sook looked around and saw the man himself at everyone has been talking about the flash himself.

Y/n " what are you doing in my house" you had soon grabbed a broom and you were about to hit the man who was fast as the speed of light.

Flash " wait shortie calm down" it soon had taken you a few second but you soon realize the only person who called you shortie was Barry.

Y/n " Barry"

Flash " hey sis I thought I will beat beat you home before you got back from work"

Y/n " so you are the flash right"

Barry " yes I'm come on sit down  and I work tell you everything" so you and Barry sat on he sofa and he told you everything.