Flash - life with kids ( pranks )

Your life with kids has been roller coaster filled with funny, drama, and some sad times but you knew you had your husband by your side to help with your guys children. There were times when your husbands was not helpful that all when it come to your sons leading to him maybe sleeping on the couch.

You are getting ready for work hoping this morning will be peaceful morning but having a husband with super speed and three kids like him that might not happen.

????? " MOM" you soon leave your shared bedroom with your husband and go into the hallway bathroom where you were being called from by Wally.

Y/n " Wally honey .... what happened to your hair" you see Wally hair is a different color from his normal red hair, you stand there shocked see your son with blonde hair.

Y/n " if looks good I'm you sweetie"

Wally " mom my hair is blonde"

Y/n " hey where are the twins"

Twins " MOM" The twins soon come running towards the bathroom and you see their hair is red and you look at them and soon at Wally.

Y/n " I really like the hair colors on all three of you"

Boys " mom"

Y/n " okay I will fix this wait where you father ... oh please no don't tell me he did this ... Barry" Barry soon comes walking into the bathroom and you see his hair is raven colored.

Y/n " prank war"

All of them " yes"

Y/n " okay let me see the hair dye packages to see how long it will last for" they give your the hair dye package and you see the time length and you soon look at Barry.

Y/n " you dyed their dye and it will last for three months ... three months what the heck Barry your will last for five weeks"

Barry " I didn't know I thought"

Y/n " oh dear we can fix it the hair color works for all of you maybe cut your hair a bit and, the it soon all be fine"

The guys " okay" after fixing the boys hair you soon had sent the boy off to school but Gabe them some hats just in class the hair cut didn't go well.

Barry " so I'm sleeping on the couch right"

Y/n " big time unless you can prove you are sorry and you can fix what you started"

Barry " yes honey"