Justice leauge wife - when you married them

When the word of your engagement to your husband had gotten out, it had become popular gossip and topic of conversation. You had thought that the public will not make something special out of thing whole thing, but you forgot who you were marriage in the first place.

Batman

Once the whole city of Gotham had found out you are going to marry playboy tycoon Bruce Wayne, there were many magazines and news channels that what to show clips of you and Bruce wedding. It was not hard for you to find wedding dress shops, because so many shops were offering their special dress to you hoping you would wear them and give them some public attention. There were jokes going around at you were the only girlfriend of Bruce Wayne that was finally able to get Bruce Wayne to marry her and stay with one women for a long time. Many of you and Bruce ex's started coming up and trying to start some drama, you had thought getting married about enough drama with the public, but when you were pregnant with dick after three year of marriage, new drama started with everyone trying to get information about you and baby dick.

Aqua man

You are marrying the king of underwater kingdom and you thought that no will make a big deal out of it, but once the kingdom had found out the Arthur had asked you to marry him and you said yes everyone was overjoyed. There were some ladies that thought and said you were not ready to be queen and be the wife of Arthur, but Arthur and mero had made sure to put a stop to these nasty words about you. When it came to your wedding dress most of the dress you had tried one made Arthur and mero laugh at you, and start making jokes about you but they soon stop that after you destroy a rock with you water magic. Mero had become Arthur best man in his wedding due to him being a close friend to you both and being the main supporter of you guys relationship. You later had found out Arthur had asked your father for your hand in marriage a few years before you asked you, and I'm a few months before you father had dead of an illness. Your father had given the young king his blessing knowing Arthur will care for you for the rest of his life and never break your heart. When you had become pregnant a two year after marriage with your son Arthur jr amd heir to the kingdom everyone was happy, for you and Arthur.