Halbarry - coming home with you

Your fathers had used surrogate when they had decided to start a family of there own which was easy, for them because your fathers childhood friend iris and Carla where surrogates when it came to your brothers. They had used someone else when it come towards you, your god mother's were not named about your father decided to using some else, as your surrogate mother they were happy to be called your godmothers.

Wally " she so cute dad"

Barry " yes she is but remember we have to be careful with her she just a baby"

Martin " dads auntie iris and Clara are here"

Hal " hey girls"

Iris " hey guys we came to see the new baby girl before anyone else got here"

Iris " we even brought some gifts for the new baby girl just some clothes and toys"

Barry " you guys spoil the kids to much"

Clara " hey we are just trying to win the number on aunts awards"

Don " hey I'm just happy to be a big brother and not the baby anymore"

Drake " yeah we are no longer the babies anymore"

Wally " you know being the big brother comes with be a baby sitter at times and feeding"

Don and drake " okay"

Hal " we will wait for your boys to help with the babysitting when she gets older and feed as well, we have to be extra careful with her"

Carla " hey are you guys not worried about her getting super speed or ....."

Barry " we can worry about at later for now let's enjoy our new family member"

Iris " okay "