Wife reader - your sons are like their fathers

You knew your son were like their fathers and acted like them, even when your husband said it was not true but you knew it was. Even when some of your sons got their powers just like, their fathers it was to tell even more.

Y/n " I swear I don't know which one of them will drive me crazy first, my sons or my husbands" you are in your private laboratory room in the giant science build home you work in with many other, scientists on a daily basis.

Robot " ...... " you are working in robot you had been tasked with, and it was going to be used as a commutation robots for human and alien languages.

Y/n " look at me I'm talking with an robot who might be thinking I'm losing my mind"

Female scientist " doctor y/n one of you sons are here"

Y/n " thank you" you soon see Wally come walking into the laboratory and soon enough your coworker leaves.

Y/n " why are you not that school"

Wally " well school ended early and dad said he will take me on mission with him , and he said no when I got home when he went to go deals with me freeze"

Y/n " Wally you know your father will let you go when he thinks you are ready"

Wally " but he won't let me help and same goes for the others"

Y/n " where are you brothers"

Wally " right behind me I used my super speed to get here first"

Y/n " you are so like your father" soon enough dick, Conner, Arthur jr, and Tim and John , hunter walk into your laboratory.

Y/n " your brother has shared with that your fathers won't allow you on mission"

Hunter " father won't let me go in mission but he keeps on saying the gods gave,me powers to fight evil but he won't let me"

Y/n " okay me and your fathers had made a deal many years ago before ,any of you were born is when you turn 13 you can fight crime"

Dick " why 13"

Y/n " it was the only age all your fathers will agree to"

Conner " please mom talk with them about it"

Y/n " you think they will listen to me just because, I'm their wife and your mother doesn't mean they always listen to me"

John " but mom"

Y/n " you are all like your father headstrong and stubbornness"

Tim "  we hear that a lot"

Y/n " hear let's make a deal you all clean up those robots parts over there,and that them to the storage room and I will talk to your father about crime fighting"

Arthur jr " deal"

Y/n " boys"

Boys " deal" your son soon do what they are told and you just shake your head, at them

Y/n " the boys are already here you know" You soon are facing your husbands it had been a few minutes since you sons had left the laboratory.

Superman " we heard"

Y/n " they are so much like you all"

Spartan " no they are ...... never mind"

Y/n " now go talk with them before they do something dangerous and I kill you all "

Flash " fine we will speak with them but they are not going to listen"

Y/n " then keep on trying I don't care just talk with them"

Green lantern" you ....."

Y/n " go now" the guys soon leave and go to talk with the boys, while you stand there wondering what is going on between them and your sons right now.