Batman daugther - you prove yourself

There had been time where others had thought your were not ready to be a superhero and your powers or titled should be given to someone else. That will mostly come from reporters and government officials which seemed to make everything good you do, look bad and blame you the smallest of things.

Reporter " that night gale girl is bad role model for young girl all around the world wearing an outfit like that, and think she all that what is she teaching young ladies"

Y/n " hey you try find something comfortable to wear when frighting crime there are not many options for female, at are age opponent" you standing guard outside of this important galley filled with government officials as they talked about crime rates and the superhero's and right now. You are the topic of their decision you can hear everything they are saying because if being podcast to everyone I'm the city and everywhere else.

Y/n " what about half of the male superhero's they are all wearing colorful tights, but no it okay"

???? " as much we love you baby sis but maybe you want to go check inside and see if there are any dangers"

Y/n " sure Jason just give them someone to point at" at you walked into the galley and right away everything had become silent.

Political man " see right there she shows no respect towards her elders and are we sure she even good at all"

Y/n " ........." soon a the light had tuned off and everyone started to panic and that when he light switched back on, and you saw black mask and his crew.

Black mask " hello everyone I came here today to teach a well lesson to you all ... and look we even have night gale here the princess of the night"

Reporter " you get out of here see little girl that what happens when you become a hero more crazy people showed up"

Black mask " you know what I wonder what you will have to say after I shot you in the leg mister hot shot" you attacked black mask with your metal staff, and give him a dirty look threw you mask.

Y/n " just because people here don't like me I won't allow you to kill or hurt them, I was told to save everyone even your worst rival"

Black mask " then get here boys" black mask crew start running at you and trying to attack you, but you start frightening back, kicking around the room and having them land on tables or chairs.

Black mask " well it seems like little birdie got her wings finally so where is Batman he not coming to save you"

Y/n " I don't need Batman to save me all the time"

Black mask " sure girly it was nice knowing you hut you have to die ...." soon black mask was knocked out cold my Batman. Soon the cops had arrived at the galley and  start taking the villains away, you looked ay your father to see what he has to say.

Women " wait ago night gale you mess up once again"

Gordon " excuse miss but if night gale here didn't come in when she did you all will be dead or hurt, so you all own her a thanks"

Y/n " it okay mister Gordon and hey I don't need people like her to say thanks, I already proved myself before .... goodnight everyone night gale out" you had pushed a button on your belt and soon enough your bike showed up, you got on the bike and soon took off.