Young justice - being their friend

You have six male best friends at go to the same private school with you, that first you thought you friends were normal until they told you their deep secrets and what their second life was like. When they first told you that they were part of the young justice you started laughing thinking, they were joking but that was until they told you they were telling the truth. When they told their mentors that you knew the truth that first they didn't trust you but after you saved Wally and Apollo from getting killed they soon trust you.

Y/n " why did u say yes to come back to the school at night .... like I could of said not but no I had to say yes" during a dark and raining night you had stuck, back into your and the guys school to find out some information about a dee kids at your school. It all started after a few attacks that were happen on teachers and students at go to the school, and the cops could not find it out and soon enough the justice league go involved after it was find out some out of this world was attacking students.

Y/n " the things I do for them" after a while if walking you soon come across the school office and open the door, to se ether door was unlocked and you soon got into the headmaster office.

Y/n "now let's see what the headmaster might now about our new students and teacher" you soon find a file and start talking and few pictures,but soon enough another file had knocked to the floor you picked up the file fast to see pictures of you and the guys and secret information about you and them that the school didn't know.

Y/n " I will be taking this with me" you soon hear footsteps coming down the hallway you soon place everything, back fast and you soon close the headmaster office door and hide. You soon hear people walk into the office and you take a small look and see the headmaster, a teacher,and the new students.

Headmaster " we have to make sure to attack y/n and make sure this time to kill someone"

Teacher " tenure don't want her dead they just want her to see what else see can do"

Student 1 " what about her friends"

Headmaster " we will deal with them later" you start breathing slowly but soon enough the closet you were hidden in door ripped off fast, and you soon looked your headmaster in the eye before anyone could do anything you pepper sprayed him in the eyes and pushed him over and made a run for it.

Headmaster " gets her now and if you try's to fight back kill her I don't care what she can be use for I want her dead" you are running down the hallway and running down the stairs, with footsteps following you a5 a fast speed.

Student 2 " we are going to get you y/n just give up" you soon run into a old laboratory room and lock, the door and place desk and chair in front of it you soon hide in the closet and get out your phone.

Y/n " pick up please pick up any of you please pick up the phone

Phone conversation

Wally " hey y/n how is the stakeout at the school"

Y/n " our going so well I found out something but" soon there was loud crash and banging coming from the door.

Matt " y/n what going on"

Y/n " let's say I found out something that might get me killed right now ... so if you don't mind please help me" soon there loud bang and loud tump, you soon knew the door and everything else fell to the ground you soon crawls threw arms small door leading back into the hallway and start running again.

Dick " where are you in the school"

Y/n " the old western hall.."

Student 3 " come on y/n we just want to play we won't hurt you that much we promise"

Conner " just keep in running someone will be there shortly"

Y/n " ......." you soon felt someone push you to the ground hard and you looked up to see your classmates looking over you with evil looks, on their faces.

Student " time to die you stupid ...... ahhh" you kick the guy in the head hard and soon get back up and pick up your phone and start running again, soon you phone had run out of battery. You soon ran into the gymnastics hoping you will be safe there,that as until you were caught soon the glass roof had broken and you look and say the guys. The guys had taken our the other,and soon enough justice league arrived.

Conner " are you sure you okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine just happy they will be gone forever":

Dick " hey why don't we walk you home"

Y/n " sure I had to get have home on time before my fathers start worrying"  the guys had changed clothes and walked you home, you soon said goodbye to them and walked into your hoses.

Y/n " I'm home"

Poison Evan " hey sweetie how was having out with your friends "

Y/n " it was okay"

Harvey Quinn  " see Evan I told you she will be safe with them"

Poison Evan " I know but I can still worry about our daughter"

Harvey Quinn " come on dinner is ready"