Young justice sister - he tells you the truth 1

You have been distant from your brother for the pass few weeks, and it was starting to seem like your relationship with your brother was starting to crack. Soon after a while you brother had come to the conclusion that he had to tell your the truth sooner or later and now he decided now to tell you. He had asked the justice league if it was fine to tell your the truth and if you can join the young justice as well and they said yes.

Dick

Dick " hey sis I need to talk with you about something"

Y/n " okay what the matter" you had soon taken off your headphones and looked at dick he soon had sat on your bed and looked at you.

Dick " I know we haven't been spending much time with you kiddo but I have been doing something with Bruce"

Y/n " oh okay"

Dick " you see what I have been doing with Bruce is something extreme"

Y/n " ....."

Dick " you know I will show you kiddo come with me" dick soon grabbed your hand and dragged your off the bed, you and him soon walk down the steps of the manor and soon stop at a grandfather clock. Dick soon place his hand on the clock and it soon moves and you soon see a hidden door way.

Dick " come with me please" you soon followed dick down the steps and you soon come face to face with Bruce and Alfred.

Y/n ' what going on here and why we are all in a cave with the ....."

Bruce " because kiddo I thought it will be the right time to tell you I'm Batman and your brother who is robin"

Y/n " ...wow ....l"

Dick " you see the justice league wants you to join the team I made the young justice"

Y/n " really why"

Dick " well your good gymnastics movies and martial arts skills will come and handed and hey, it will bring you closer to me and Bruce"

Y/n " okay it better then tutoring right now"

Alfred " I great to have you part of team miss and we already have you suit picked out" you soon had seen your super suit and you loved it right away and in a few might you become the new young superhero of Gotham.

Apollo

You were walking soon Apollo to who knows where he just said he had something important to tell you and it needed to be now.

Y/n " Apollo where are we going"

Apollo " we are also there okay"

Y/n " okay" you soon stoped walking when you both arrived at the hall of justice you looked at you brother with shock and surprise wonder why you two were here.

???? " Apollo you are finally here you brought your sister"

Apollo " yes Oliver she is here ..... sis I will like you to be green arrow aka Oliver queen and I'm being working as he sidekick"

Green Arrow " I'm happy to finally meet Apollo baby sister her speaks highly of you"

Y/n " thank you Apollo why are we here"

Apollo " because baby sister you will become the second sidekick to green arrow"

Y/n " what about dad and big brother"

Apollo " you don't have to worry about them now okay I'm asking you join so they won't get in involved in, what they are doing so what do you say"

Y/n "okay" Apollo was overjoyed with your answer he was happy you were going on the path of good before yo guys, mother and dead your brother made a promise to your mother to watch over you and take care of you. Mostly to make sure you don't fall to the path of evil like everyone else in the family has before you.