Justice league sister - he raise your child after your death 1

When you had told your brother at he will be uncle he was over joyed with the news and when you told, your nephews they will be older cousins they were happy about the news as well. Your could tell your husband the man you had married was not happy about the news of being a father yet.

Batman

It had been two months since your death by the hands of you own husband and when, your brother was told you were killed by the man he trusted so much he was mad. When you husband was sent to jail he said over and over again he was sorry, for killing you and he didn't mean it. Your brother did not believe it and he soon had taken full custody of your son Brady.

Brady " mommy"

Bruce " has Brady at is mommy"

Brady" mommy" Brady had yet to understand at you were not going t9 be coming home and spend your free time with him and the family.

Bruce " it okay buddy I'm here for you and I won't let that man hurt you"

Dick " dad is everything okay p"

Bruce " everything is okay kiddo I'm just showing Brady a painting of your aunt"

Dick " is it okay I still miss her"

Bruce " it okay kiddo I miss her as well I wished I never allowed her to marry him, I should of seem this coming I could of saved her"

Tim " dad it not your fault but that man will never see the light of day again, but she did leave us Brady"

Bruce " yeah she did leave us a new family member to love and care for our little Brady and maybe future robin" you had told Bruce is your son wanted to become a Robin like his older cousin you were okay with it, because you knew deep down he will be another great robin saving Gotham from danger.

Superman

When you had dead your mother and brother were upset and heartbroken but it seemed like your husband, didn't even care because once your funeral was over he headed you son Matthew over to you mother. Tell her he was starting over and didn't need some child ruing his life like how you did by having your son in the first place. Clark wanted to kill him where he stood but knew he couldn't because his family need him right now.

Clark " there you are kiddo"

Mathew " oh hey uncle Clark"

Clark " your grandmother told me you were out here with your mother telescopes, and looking at the stars"

Matthew " yeah I just feel close to her when I look at the stars and study them like she need, I even started to keep working on her research as well"

Clark " Matthew ..."

Matthew " I know bring up her breaks everyone hearts but I don't even remember her and this is the last thing I, can to be contact to her"

Clark " you are just like her kiddo"

Mathews " you know when I went to her grave his was there crying acting like her cared and when he wanted to talk p, I told him to go to hell"

Clark " I know your grandmother told me it seems like his life has not been going well"

Mathew " I don't feel bad for him uncle"

Clark " I know you don't but you have to remember he has not rights over you"

Matthew " thanks uncle"

Clark " now come one lets see what other stars we can find" you son did continue your legacy that you had left on the world of science and he even started new project and he named a few of them after you. He hoped deep down you were watching over him and being so proud of what he had become.

Flash

Barry was trying to get you daughter to eat some of her baby food but she was not having it, she didn't feel like eat and when her older cousins tried to feed her they failed at well. Your daughter Samantha was his last thing your brother had of you after, you were killed in car crash that was caused my you husbands drunk driving.

Barry " come on Sammy please eat a little bit for me"

Samantha " ....."

Barry " I know you miss mommy but you have me and your cousin here and if you eat a little more, I will take you to zoo and we can see any animal you want"

Samantha " bear"

Barry " yes we can go see the bear sweetie" once Samantha was able to hear she will be able to see the bear she was willing to eat, she even tried to feed herself which was a fail in the end for her but Barry was going to let her have that win.

Barry " you look so much like you mother" every time your daughter laughed or smile it will bring up memories of you, because Barry and everyone else notice was that you daughter look just like you and acted like you ay times. She even loved animals as well, just like you.

Barry " come one lets give you and bath and we can go pick up, you cousins from school and we can go to the zoo together as a family"