Daugther reader - You are a green lantern

You didn't have any power like your older brothers or fathers and you hadn't been trained in combat like the rest, on afternoon you were visiting a national park taking pictures of the planets and animals. You love taking pictures and if soon become a hobby of ours, this afternoon was going to change you whole life. You were talking a picture of flock of birds until you heard a loud boom going off, you soon looked up at the sky and saw a space ship coming toward every and soon crash. Being the person you are you ran to see what was going on and if anyone need any help, you soon come across a green lantern fighting a red lantern and the female green lantern was losing. So you picked up a rock and tossed it at the red lantern male alien, and you could say he didn't like that.

Y/n " hey if you are not going to fight fair then don't fight at all"

Red lantern " a easy kill for me"

Y/n " not going to happen buddy" you toss a big rock at the alien at his head and knock him out cold, you soon ran to the green lantern side.

Y/n " are you okay"

Green lantern " I'm not long for this world child but the ring calls for you dear child, and one with pure heart and shows bravery in the face of danger" soon the green lantern takes off her ring and hands it over to you, and soon enough she dies right front of your eyes. The rings soon float in the air and goes onto your ring fringed and that when your transformers into the green lantern wear. You are wearing a green long sleeve shirt and black skirt, that has some black boots at go with and long green stockings.

Y/n " ........"

Red lantern " oh look the ring pick a new hero to bad I will have to kill you"

Y/n " no happing I will fight you and keep peace and stop you from killing anyone else" you soon take out the red lantern fast and place him old hunter trap and tie him up.

Y/n " now let's see where this ring will take me to place you in jail and put her to rest" you place the former green lantern in her ship that is still on one piece, and place the bad guy in the roof of the ship. You soon use your ring and grab the ship and take it with you as, fly into the sky and soon space.

Y/n " okay I'm trusting your dear ring lead the way home" the ring soon leads you to the planet Oa the home of the green lantern core you soon land on a ship platform and you are soon formed by some green lanterns.

Green lantern " hands up kid "

Y/n " I'm just bring a former green lantern back here and the man that killed her" the green lanterns soon look and see you are telling the truth , that soon take the red lantern and the dead green lantern.

Green lantern " you did well kid tell us where you are from"

Y/n " I'm from the planet earth and my name is y/n"

Green lantern " well let have you meet the other green lanterns from your planet"

Y/n " umm sure " you are praying deep down that two green lanterns from earth are not here today. You soon are taken to this meeting room and see three human green lanterns talking with some blue face old people. Along with some towhead green lanterns as well.

???? " what the meaning of this"

Green lantern " I'm sorry but there has been a green lantern death today but the new wearer or the ring is her, she a girl from the planet earth"

???? " hal Jordan, John, and Guy Gardner speak to this girl"

Y/n " I'm so busted big time" The three human green lantern turn around and faced you and the two older ones facial expression changed.

Hal " y/n what are you doing here"

Y/n " funny thing her dad was that this ring here picked me and now I'm here"

Green lanterns " dad ... wait she his daughter"

John " wow I never thought I will see the dad of her being a green lantern"

Hal " what happen to I'm going to take pictures today at the park young lady"

Y/n " I don't know life changed in five seconds..l so I'm in trouble"

Hal " no but I was not ready to see you being a green lantern or even a superhero"

Y/n " so I have to give the ring back"

John " no you don't kid and hey it will be good to see what you can do with that ring"

Guy " I don't trust her with that ring can we even trust a child of Hal ..... come on she going to be like her father a bug"

Y/n " hey that the justice league like me"

Guy " why you little brat I'm going to tech you a lesson" guys was about to punch you hit your father stopped him and punched him back and knocked him out.

Hal " don't you dare land a hand on my daughter guy"

Green lantern elder " we have decided to let y/n of earth keep her ring and become part of the lantern core, but she will be trained by John if he take the idea"

John " I'm okay with it and hey child makes me laugh"

Hal " come one lets get your home and explain this to everyone else" you fly away from oa with your father and uncle.

Y/n " do we have to can we tell them later"

Hal " no we can't because if you other fathers find out you are a green lantern and I knew they will kill me, and your aunts and uncles will help them hide my body"

John " listen to your father kid but hey he never listen to me"

Hal " you are not helping John"you soon arrive at the watch tower you had only been here a few times but, you rarely step a foot into the meeting room.

Hal " so we have a new green lantern fro, earth"

Superman " please don't tell us it someone related to guy Gardner we don't need that now"

John " well no it someone that will be better then him"

Hal " meet green lantern y/n" the whole room got quite and you soon walked into the meeting room and waved at your fathers and everyone else.

Y/n " hey"

Batman " what did you do Hal I thought we said none of us are focusing her to become a superhero like us"

Hal " okay first I didn't do anything and second the ring picked her"

Hawk girl " wow this is interesting"

John " you should of seen Hal faced when she showed up at oa and the whole green lantern core when they, found out she is his daughter"

Spartan " well I think this a good idea"

Y/n ' thanks dad so can I be a superhero or no"

Batman " sure you can be head home young lady we need to speak with you father about something" you soon leave the watch tower with a smile on your face, you ran into your brothers at home and shared the news with them and they are happy and proud for you.