Aqua man wife - you are posioned

You are watching your husband Arthur and mero going on some new battle training of the warriors, you did some teaching of your own when it comes to water magic and understand the ocean as well. There are some issues your husband and best friend knew that they didn't tell you. The reason your husband and mero were growing the solider numbers and training is because the population was growing of more children being born into the kingdom and you are also with child you and Arthur's first child.

Y/n " they will be talking about this all day" you are drinking some sweet waiting until the guys asked you if there, was anything that need funding in the kingdom.

Mero " hey y/n are you okay you look unwell"

Y/n " I'm okay I just feel a bit dizzy" you soon black out and fall onto the floor making everyone in the room panic, Arthur was the one panicking even more then anyone you are his wife, best friend and mother of his child. He soon picked you up fast and took you guys to your guys bedroom while mero collected the royal doctors.

Arthur " my love you have to be okay"

Mero " I have the doctors Arthur"

Arthur " what the matter doctors"

Doctor " it seemed like she was poisoned but there was luck on our side today the poison didn't affect her at much, and the baby is okay was well"

Arthur " may I see my wife please"

Doctor 2 " yes you can see your majesty" Arthur soon entered the room and saw you were awake and laying in bed he is happy to see you wake but she was also worried as well.

Arthur " my love how are you feeling"

Y/n " good but a bit tried"

Arthur " the doctors said you and the baby are good it my fault I shouldn't of let my guard down"

Y/n " Arthur it's okay me and our child are okay now"

Arthur " I'm going to find out who did this to you and make them pay for their crime"

Y/n " can we deal with that later can we just lay here for while"

Arthur " yes my love we can" Arthur lays in bed with you and you had soon fallen asleep, in the morning Arthur had made sure the persons who tried to kill you and your child was found and dealt with for their crimes. It was one of commander guards hoping to get you badly sick hoping in the end you will lose the child leave, the commander daughter to take you place. The man was tossed in jail for his crime but the daughter was proven to be innocent she had said she is happily married to someone else her father didn't like and her, father was also planning to kill her husband as well.