Justice league daugther - you stay home sick 1

What you hated the most was being home sick with any illness because you rather be anywhere else then, in your bed getting rest by the orders of your father and everyone else. When you were sick you whole mood will changed depending on what you were sick with at the time.

Batman - The flu

You were stuck at home because you had come down with the flu but you were not the only one sick many other kids had gotten sick from you class, home ec after someone from class had gotten it but was still sent to school. That student thought it will be a good idea to get everyone in class sick as prank or whatever.

Y/n " James when I get mu hands on you I will get you, with hard muffins"

Dick" hey sis we are about to leave for school ... you look horrible"

Y/n " oh dick I didn't know or feel"

Tim " hey we will get your homework for the class that are not out due to this flu"

Y/n " thank you"

Jason " come on dad said he will drop us off at school... see you later sis get well soon"

Y/n " bye"

Bruce " hey kiddo Alfred will be here all day with you and it seems like you have to miss more days of school"

Y/n " ....I ...... hate .... being sick"

Bruce " I know you do sweetie but hey maybe you can do some investigation about some crimes that, have been happening lately from your bed"

Y/n " okay"

Bruce " get some rest and you don't have to worry about portal you are sick leave until further notice"

Y/n " yes sir" you father soon leaves room and before you knew it you had fallen alseep after taking some medicine, but you were still mad at your classmate for getting you and everyone else sick.

Superman - chicken pox's

You brother Jonathan and his friends had given you chicken pods after that had it last week, so now you are laying in bed trying your best not to starch your arms or legs. Your brother had placed some medical lotion on you after calling your grandmother and, learning what to do when it comes to chicken pox's when your brother was sick.

Y/n " Jonathan when I get mu hands on you I throwing you all the way to coldest place on earth"

Conner " what up dots"

Y/n " ....."

Conner " what"

Y/n " where is Jonathan"

Conner " hiding from you after get a talking to from dad for giving you chicken pox's"

Y/n " can you do me a favor ...."

Conner " no I can't give you anything to help you starch baby sister"

Y/n " it bothering me so much"

Conner " I know sis but hey when this is over you can hold something against John for while"

Y/n " fine I will wait until this is over but what about crime freighting and school"

Conner " first here is you classwork and notes from your friends, that they gave me"

Y/n " thank you"

Clark " you will be off from crime freighting until you are well"

Y/n " yes sir"

Conner " hey that least you don't have to be tossed threw a building this week or anything else while stopping crime"

Y/n " oh yeah that did really hurt even if being half alien"

Conner " yeah it sounded like it hurt from the impact"

Clark " come one dinner is ready you can join us in the living room"

Y/n " okay I like that idea"

Flash - fever

You are in bed having a fever and when you have super speed that dose not make a good match, it come to point where your father gave you bracelet that keeps you from using your super speed if it acts up. Now you are eat soup ( favorite soup) and watch some documentaries for you classes.

Y/n " I swear if anyone else texts me with a joke about me having a fever I will fright them... once I'm well" you had been texts from your brother and all their friends about you being sick.

Y/n " the best brother award go to my brother said no one ever"

??? " hey kiddo are you up"

Y/n " yeah dad I'm up" you see you father come into your room holding a grocery bag and trying his best to make you feel better, about feeling sick.

Barry " hey I came to check up on you during my lunch break"

Y/n " thank you"

Barry " are you feeling better"

Y/n " kind of but I still feel sick"

Barry " hey once this is over everything will be good and you brothers are grounded as well"

Y/n " why"

Barry " for making fun of you will you are sick Bruce got hold of dick phone and saw ether group chat"

Y/n " ..... I will get them later when I feel better"

Barry " I know you will sweetie"