Young justice - your broken relationship with him ( matt, apllo,wally )

You rarely now these days to see your older brother everything he started to changing up his life e en more, you are happy for him but you hate the big distance between him and you. When you try to speak with your brother and get to hangout with him, it soon become like you were as stranger to him.

Matt

You soon had arrived back home from your studies you had many try's to get to speak with your older Matt but you go nothing, and same thing went with your other brothers and now these days you father was barley even home. You are sitting in your room minding your own business, looking at the ceiling of your bedroom. You had decided to go get a drink when, you hear a knocking on the front door you just brush it off hoping the person sill go away.

Y/n " I'm coming" the knocking dose not stop and you soon open the front door to see Matt standing there with some random guys in space suits.

Matt " y/n" Matt soon hugs you but you don't hug him back , he soon stops hugging you and you walk back into the house and soon him and his friends come inside.

Matt " y/n I will like you to meet my friends from earth they are also superhero's like me and uncle"

Y/n " ......."

Matt " where are father and the others"

Y/n " I don't know"

????? " your brother speak highly of you and so those your uncle .... my name is Connor"

Y/n " hello" you soon walk away from your brother and his friends and go back into your room, but soon enough Matt was right behind you.

Matt " so how are you studies going "

Y/n " good"

Matt " I'm happy to be home and me and my friends will be here for a few days"

Y/n " oh cool"You soon get yo from you bed and leave your bedroom and your brother is still following you , and you soon see your uncle and some older humans standing there.

Y/n " uncle" you soon see someone else walking into the house and you see it your friend adalim, you,soon walk over to him.

Adalim " ready to go y/n"

Y/n " yes I'm ready to go"

Matt " wait where are you going I thought maybe we could"

Adalim " we are heading out to meet with some people we know I will bring her back later on tonight" you soon walk outside of the house with adalim and you both walk away from the house talking and laughing.

Dick " I seems like your sister is upset about something"

Matt " I know and that why I came home so I can repair her relationship with her, but now it seems to be more difficult then I thought"

Wally " just tell her how what been going on and why you couldn't speak with her"

Matt " I hope so"

Apollo

You are sitting on the couch in the family living room eating some microwave pizza and cheese breadsticks, soon the door to the house opens and in came walking your brother Apollo and some other boys.

Apollo " oh hey sister you are home"

Y/n " yeah been home for the past hour ..... brother and dad had left for some trip but I didn't ask when they will get back"

Apollo " oh okay hey meet my friends"

Y/n " hey"

???? " the name is wally your brother speaks a lot about you"

Y/n " well I have to get going I did to go to the library and pick up a book"

Apollo " cam you go tomorrow it very dark and late"

Y/n " fine I will go tomorrow .... I will be in my room if you need me" You soon leave the living room and take your food with you.

Dick " so I'm guessing your family is alway like this"

Apollo " that alway before I joined the team I had a great relationship with my sister, and now it seems like I'm losing her"

Wally " dude you need to tell her what you are doing and maybe she will understand"

Apollo " sure"

Conner " maybe you can tell the rest of your family like your father and brother"

Apollo " that will be later on project"

Wally

You had just gotten home for class club you see your uncle car parked on the driveway along with his friend car, so that means someone is home, you soon walk threw the door and see your uncle, your brother and some other random people. You say nothing to you them and walk over to your bedroom hoping no one will see you but no such luck.

Issac " hey kiddo you are home"

Y/n " yeah uncle I can't talk I have homework and club thing to work on"

Wally " hey sis you are home hey we are going to have some pizza and watch come movies, do you want...."

Y/n " sorry I can't I have some homework and other things to do" you soon walked into your bedroom and closed your door slowly, you soon lay on your bed and put on your headphone and start listening to music.

Barry " what did you two do to make her upset"

Wally " I don't know but she stop talking to me about anything"

Isaac " well we better find out before your father comes fo visit and decide to take her back home"